Some help required please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ziggarillo, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Hi folks, 3 blackjack autos on the go, nearing 8w from seed, using biobizz nutes, whilst following their feeding chart, and all mix soil in a 6.5l pot (1.7 gallons in $). Until yesterday they were in a small cfl cab grow however I upgraded to a tent and 250w HPS. I just noticed this discolouration of one of the leaves and I'm unsure what could be the cause.

I hope you can make out the mark on the picture, I'm only using a phone.

Any and all help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Possibly a boron deficiency? But more likely to be nute burn or just burn from the new light?

3. Boron deficiency? I wouldn't have guessed that ever lol. They did get a few days delay before their last feed, I'm guessing that's the cause? I'm just a little confused as to how it could have happened as I fed them yesterday, should the discolouration only have happened before they were fed?
    Thanks

4. Just to add, it has spread some more, it appears to originate from the veins and then spread. I'm using some CO2 tabs in there, maybe that could be doing it?

5. Well if it's a deficiency like boron I'm pretty sure that even once you've fixed the problem the affected leaves don't recover? And about the CO2 tab I honestly couldn't say? I just make my own CO2 using a two litre coke bottle with water sugar and yeast inside, get rid of the CO2 tabs and give that a shot?

6. Hi guys, I seem to be having a multitude of issues at the moment. I lost quite a few of the lower fan leaves recently, they just seemed to, yellow, wither and die very quickly, I don't know if this is just part of the flowering stage as I have read that some of the leaves die as their stores N is used elsewhere in the plant.

Some of the newer fan leaves from side branches are also yellowing, so I'm a bit confused by this as I assumed they would out last all of the older fan leaves. Some of the other fan leaves are showing signs of a different issue they seem to be mottled with red/brown spots

. A lot of the leaf stems look pretty red too, I'm not sure if that indicates anything.
    Apologies for my poor writing, I've just had a blunt :D

Attached Files:

7. Just to point out, all the leaves around the bud sites look fine, except that on the really low sites, the leaves are pretty droopy

8. Any input folks?

9. this late in the game i wouldnt worry too much. my suggestion is just do what ya do and litfa lol have you checked your ph?

10. Plants store waste in there leaves, so when they fall of waste is removed. That's what you seeing with the lower yellowing leaves. Not sure about the spots...

11. Okay, sounds good, I was concerned it may have been too early for the leaves to be dying now. So do they only have a couple of weeks left now?

12. yea that sounds about right. my plushberry is on her third week of flowering and some of my bottom leaves are yellowing and falling off. I think it,s a bit early , but then again she is mostly indica { faster flowering time}