Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some help in a forum argument from fellow stoners?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PuFyy, Jan 4, 2012.

1. One word YES!

2. Not your personal army man.

3. Cant hold your own anymore?

That too.

You started that thread. Dont come to us if they are kicking your ass

4. Not against all these dumbasses

5. Then you shouldnt have made the thread

6. [​IMG]

Sorry but I had to do it.

7. I made a thread asking a question, they turned it into something different

8. Post a few facts from granny's medical list. Every single argument they've tried to make I could easily find an article that prove them wrong; why don't you?

9. Well, I know this is only a joke and stuff but I mean mentally retarded people can't help that shit dog:(

10. Specifically, we find that traffic fatalities fall by nearly 9 percent after the legalization of
    medical marijuana. However, the effect of MMLs on traffic fatalities involving alcohol appears
    to be larger, and is estimated with more precision, than the effect of MMLs on traffic fatalities
    that did not involve alcohol. Likewise, we find that the estimated effects of MMLs on fatalities
    at night and on weekends (when alcohol consumption rises) are larger, and are more precise,
    than the estimated effects of MMLs on fatalities during the day and on weekdays.

- http://ftp.iza.org/dp6112.pdf

If you want one argument...

11. Just question their assumptions.

- They assume that the prohibition makes marijuana hard to obtain. But this isn't a valid assumption when school kids today can buy marijuana easier than alcohol.
    - They assume that legalizing adult marijuana sales will dramatically increase use but even the results of the poll disproves this assumption.
    - And they assume that the harm caused by increased use will outweigh the benefit but this also isn't a valid assumption because allowing stores to undercut drug dealers (and thus drive them off the street), allowing alcohol users to switch to marijuana, and ending the bulk of the Mexican drug cartels' funding will logically create far more benefits than harms.

Don't let them say anything they can't prove. Question every assumption they make.

12. I know its in bad taste sorry if I offended anyone man, only meant as a joke.

13. I'll keep smokin' regardless if its legal or not.

14. All you did was copy and paste what the people on here said, and before that you were making no sense when replying to those people. Do some work for yourself or just shut up, 'cause you're making us look stupid.

15. Just leave it be man. People who have never smoked before or don't use marijuana don't understand it. So let all the stupid ignorant people who don't know what the mother fuck they are talking about do what they want.

"you seriously don't believe that there won't be weed related deaths after legalization?"

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

There sure are some stupid people out there.

16. I argued with one of my teachers one time, I told her I smoke daily and the worst I could do if I was in her house high as balls is eat all her food and make a mess.