Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Hash Oil Questions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Les Bucket, Sep 22, 2008.

1. 1) What's the best way to make brownies with it? We have it all sitting at the bottom of a mixing bowl right now. Do you just throw the oil and flour in the bowl as well and mix away? We need to make sure that the oil is evenly distributed throughout the brownies.

2) We used about 46 grams of weed to make the oil. How many grams of oil do we have?

3) Is it okay to let the oil sit out in open air or will it dry up and become unsmokable?

2. 1. Heat it gently in butter or vegetable oil for 5-10 minutes. Very gently, barely a simmer. Then let it cool as much as you need to and make the brownies.
    2. Depends on the weed and the extraction method you used. Get a scale.
    3. It will collect dust as well as oxidize. Store it in a little vial or something if you're not going to use it right away.

3. Exactly what he said :)

4. We used some upper-end KB with butane extraction through a pipe. the method described here: http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/hash005.htm

I have a scale, but it's way too sticky to be able to take from the bowl and put into a cup or something on my scale. Any quick math or anything as an estimate?

5. I wouldn't even try to guess. Just cook it up as directed and enjoy :)

6. Also, how much butter/veg oil would you add to the bowl for every 10g of hash oil?

7. I would say 15-20 grams is a good estimate

8. however much the recipe calls for.

9. this one has been tackled.

/end thread

10. NEVAR, spadezorious, this thread lives.
    Just put the hash oil in a container that you weigh in advance and tare it off..