Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some hash i grabbed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by -aCe-, Nov 28, 2010.

1. sup guys, so just today i grabbed some hash and was wondering if i can just smoke it like normal, like in my one hitter. Would it be better if i heat it first and then smoke it?
    Thanks

heres how it looks
    [​IMG]

2. I've smoked hash like that in a small taster (1-hitter, Chillum, w\e). Just load a very small ball of it into the one hitter and hold the flame far enough off the hash that it bubbles. Once that happen's enjoy the taste! I conserve a lot of my hash just by smoking it this way. :smoke::D

3. If you don't have a vapor globe/skillet then I think the best way to smoke hash is to just make little rolls of the hash and place it on top of a nicely packed bowl and bubble that shit. Works perfectly:smoke:

4. dealer didnt have bud so he linked hash. I just took a hit off a little piece in my one hitter, im getting a strong buzz :hello:

5. Hell yea dude. Hash is amazing. Another pretty good way to smoke hash is taking knife hits. Always a good time.