Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some harvest Bud and Euro Blonde Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Burned Haze, Feb 16, 2010.

1. #1 Burned Haze, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2010
    bud: some Noname indica
    [​IMG]

LSD & GHS Lemon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Whole view of last my last years stash
    [​IMG]

Blonde Hash:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Can you take a picture of that custom? I don't even know what's going on in that thing..

3. ballin nice nice nice hash and that bong is nuts prob feels like air when you hit it awsome

4. Nice pics man, good buds.

Thanks for sharing. And +rep for the hash.

5. Thanks for the comments so far, The bong was 700 ( i know high but i got it 50% off) , basically its insane on how it works.

It goes down the swirl and then goes to the thick blue part and on bottom of the thick blue theres equal cuts in the glass so the bubbles ( smoke ) bubble up all the way through the water, it's very neat watching, it takes a extar 2 seconds to hit your mouth almost. The rips are smoothest i ever have had. I got it in Oct of last year ( harvest bong)

6. Fuckkkk. That hash looks delicious! Rep+

7. It really is great hash, taste/smell like earthy but small fruity/menthal smell to it. it's really good stuff.

payed 140 - 14.0 grams

8. Looks delicious :)

9. every strain/bagseed had so many diff flavors, i laugh
    at single strain growers