Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some hairy stuff

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Shoy, Dec 22, 2009.

1. was looking through all my old pics on my camera and i found these guys so i figured i'd post them.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. How's it smoke?

3. Was that harvested the day you took the picture?

4. You weren't kiddin' bout the hair eh.

5. Man that is some really hairy stuff lol! looks bomb, kinda reminds me off some diesel I had a while back

Edit: found a pic, still not as crazy as urs haha!

[​IMG]

6. i will never forget one of the blunts i rolled with this stuff, it was my most memorable blunt of all time. was tripping for the first time right, and tripping sack at that my good god. so yeah i got a hold of this stuff, rolled a fat blunt, sparked it and woke up on the ground with no recollection of how i got there, blunt still mouth lol. am i a pussy for passing out? friends told me shrooms can do that to you sometimes. but yeah overall, awesome it blunts, and smoked just like any other heady weed in bowls.

7. holy shit this deserves rep

8. No, weed makes you tired, your friends are some weak ass people. Hairy bud btw lol

9. that shits hairy as a mexican chicks back lmao howd it smoke?????

10. Seriously, goddamn, lol. That's some fluffy-ass homegrown.

11. that shits hairy![​IMG]

12. Looks like some redicoulously hairy haze.
    +rep

13. WHAT THE FUCK:eek:

14. Any indica strain will make you tired. Damn op, thats some hairy ass bud, i've never seen bud get that hairy.

15. Is that a pic of your girlfriend?:p

16. eughh thats disgusting lol

17. Never have hit something that hairy. Is she smooth?

-tdark1

18. I wish

19. my eyes.. they are.. ... scarred..

20. hahaha