Some guy in a car took pictures of me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FMJ, Mar 9, 2011.

1. me and 2 friends had just climbed up a long as set of stairs (my city is on an actual mountain, only about a 1/3 km high though) and we were sittin on a bunch just chilling, extremely tired cause we were burnt out from smoking all day and hiking up these stairs. after a couple minutes a car pulls up on the dead end street used for ppl getitn into driveways n turning around .etc. window rolls down and guys lookin around. other people are walkin by but hes lookin directly at us. starts takin pictures, like 3 or 4 of em over a couple mins while were like wtf is this guy doin. we decide to start walkin to store and the car drives up befor us, and while were just walkin thru middle of this park like place it turns and goes past the parking lot slow as fuck, window still rolled down, and thats it. and no it was def not police cuz we had nothin, did nothin illegal and nobody saw us toking or anythin, and we rarely even go there, some old dude with long black hair and a camera and sunglasses. i tried makin a diagram but im prety high rite now so bare with me

[​IMG]

and thats it, we were sober not trippin out at all n he was pointing cameradirecly at us n we saw a fuckin flash, then when we moved he left but drove away slowly as fuck, window still down lookin at us

what the fuck ?

• Like Like x 3
  2. that diagram is seriously sweet. did he have a nice camera?

3. it probably has something to do with donnie darko.

4. epic paint drawing

• Like Like x 1
  5. Probably a guy, taking pictures for the community. There are people every once and awhile when I toke up in parks, drive up and snap some pictures, and you'll see them on the city website or in the local section of the newspaper.

6. that's pretty sketchy honestly lol. i dont really know what you even do in a situation like that except book it :confused:

7. Was it a nice looking camera?

8. You know I had something like that happen to me a while ago, but no camera. It was like 3 or 4 summers ago. Me, and like 3 friends were walkin like 10 minutes, and we had like 10 minutes left till we got to this kids house. Alone on a street, a car with all windows tinted slows down beside us for like a good minute and then slowly drives off...

sketched me out. I just filed it in the wtf category, and decided to never be outside at night in a sketchy area again kinda thing.

9. You should of started taking pictures of him

10. That sounds weird as fuck, you guys shoulda asked him wtf was up.

11. I would have came up to him and be like wtf you doing. I wouldn't want pics of me ending up on the net.

12. My friends and I*

Nice fuckin diagram thats bomb

13. Maybe someone hireed a PI to follow one of your friends or you.

14. LOL thats Hamilton alright XD
    sketch as can be!

15. dude is definitely touching himself right now. :wave:

16. by the looks of it you were high and he was takin pictures of the overall park, from where your bench is positioned it seems like the entire park was in his view.... paranoia, or hes a stalker and youll b murdered in bed lol

17. well yall are sittin on a bench lookin over a cliff.... is the view really nice? maybe he was taking pics of that. tourist style.

but i don't know could be a cop or just a typical freak planning a rape, homicide, suicide

18. I wouldn't worry about it. Not unless you or your friends receive some unwanted attention about the subject.

19. It puts the lotion on its skin

Attached Files:

20. Actually it's my friends and me. :smoke: