Some guy charged with murder for selling drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by UU_ood, Feb 16, 2008.

1. stupid, just by selling drugs you are NOT forcing the buyer to use them. that is complete bullshit. i am sick of society always trying to put the blame on someone else. you are responsible for your own actions.

2. no one thinks this guy is a fucking idiot for mixing prescription drugs with coke. He should be on the darwin awards, and if the dealer gets charged with any sort of murder charge it should be manslaughter. Though I don't believe it is constitutional to put people away on a murder charge for selling drugs.

3. Wow... we might as well start charging gun dealers when someone shoots themselves in the head, or pharmacies when someone ODs on a legal drug, or car dealerships when someone gets in a major head on collision and dies. Seriously... this is not the solution.

4. I wonder how much money this is going to cost, we all know it won't help anything so i'm going to think that the money spent is going to be a total waste. Prosecuting someone and paying everyone involved. *sigh*.

Noone forced the person to take the drugs or OD.

5. Thats fucked up. How can this be possible? Isnt there some law to prevent this?
    And death penalty... How can it exist in modern world I wonder? Ok I know the answer, some people agree with it. How sad...