some guy broke into my house at 3:00 am

Discussion in 'General' started by POWskier, Nov 30, 2013.

1. #1 POWskier, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    I was sleeping passed out from thanksgiving meal, my thanksgiving blunt and champagne until I hear. "WHAT THE FUCK! GET OUT! THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE!" aparently the dude opened my friends room when he was sleeping. I wake up and see my roommate in a T-shirt and boxers drag this guy out of the house and throw him out side and say, "STAY THE FUCK OUT  OF MY HOUSE! GOT IT!" Slams the door shut and locks everything up. About an hour later this guy is trying to pick the lock on the back door and my roommate is getting water. Again I wake up to. "THATS FUCKING IT! I'M CALLING THE COPS!" The guy doesn't leave and continues to circle the property and the cops come. I think he was on some drug. The police come into the house talking to my roommate. Then they smell dro and I wake up again to an officer walking into my room and prying open my grow tent.

He says, "Whats this going on here" and he talks into his radio. 5 police show up and I explain that its a medicinal grow and the police look at my recommendations. Enter my id into their data base all that shit. Then they let me go and take the guy that was trying to break into our house to where he lives. The guy was trying to say he lived in my house but he didn't.

Now some random dude knows I grow weed but I doubt he will remember where I live and now the police know that there is weed growing in our house. Is this a bad thing? All in all the police were helpful in taking the guy away from our place.  

2. Aren't you suppose to always give the state your growing op address anyways?

3. #3 -Martyr, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2013
    Definitely a bit of a traumatic experience, being that it's a blatant, or maybe drunken invasion of privacy and security. However, I have to say, having someone ballsy enough in the house to just grab a stranger in their home and drag them out is someone that would make the whole experience somewhat comical and surreal. Never fucking deprive a man of his sleep in his own home.

4. yeah id be worried and i'd also have a gun ready to shoot any motherfucker who tries to enter my house. 

5. Its in WA and its all legal. Everyone in the house has their med cards so we are way under the limit.

6. #6 Subliminal Jazz, Nov 30, 2013
    dam that's nuts haha but it sounds like this guy was gone so i wouldn't worry about him too much. who knows how many drugs people are takin these days. as for the cops i'd say you're all good. didn't do anything wrong or break any laws and all your stuffs legit. i'd just chalk it up as a crazy, random occurrence. 

just keep yo shit locked up!

7. Yeah, from now on I'm double checking the doors so the are locked. My roommate said he locked all of them but the back door was for sure left unlocked because the guy couldn't get in any other way.

8. #8 lazytoker, Nov 30, 2013
    Welcome to my world.... except I've had my place broken into twice, and both times were gangs barging in with guns from all directions... and no cops to help.

If you hide your money up in your chimney, they never find it ;)

9. My reaction to OP (aka the guy who posts one of these crazy stories every few weeks):

[​IMG]

10. I'm intrigued.. what happened?!

11. if you have a medical card i wouldn't worry about the cops fucking with you for your grow

12. #12 Toxy, Nov 30, 2013
    So you called them about the breaking & entering, the police came in, and then searched your home? Did you consent to the search? The whole "prying open my grow tent" thing seems a bit off. Maybe you could explain in detail? 

For them to be searching YOUR home on an unrelated cause, sounds suspicious. 

13. #13 8ight, Nov 30, 2013
    OP: kinda sounds like the guy trying to break in already knew about your grow for him to come back. Just saying, maybe you or your roommate(s) needs to be a bit more tight-lipped even if it is all legal. Or maybe it was just chance that he came there? I dunno, but better safe than sorry. But I don't think he's going to just forget where you live if he tried twice.

Kinda dick that the cops fussed around in your house when you guys were the "victims." You call for help, then they in return try to screw you over as well.

14. Maybe he knew you were growing weed

15. "And now the police no we grow weed in our house, is that a bad thing?" 

[​IMG]

16. That guy wouldn't of left my house...

17. #17 â’¸anadianBuds, Nov 30, 2013
    He's lucky your roommate is a good guy.

I would've ran up behind him with a bat or frying pan or some shit and swung at that fuckers head as hard as I could, no questions asked.

18. A couple pit bulls are the best wireless security system you can ever get.

19. #19 willbo, Nov 30, 2013
    my Tibetan mastiff x Rottweilers do pretty well. Nobody would want to make the leap over my fence or try and get into my house. LolSent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #20 â’¸anadianBuds, Nov 30, 2013

Legally they can search the house. They could have reason to believe that there was more than 1 person that broke in and is hiding.