Some guy breaks into your house

Discussion in 'General' started by gentleman, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Ok, if he didn't have a gun, then I'd fuck him up. Hide somewhere, sneak up to him, fucking break his arm in an arm bar or thai kick him in the head

2. That's begging for a lawsuit.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

3. I live in Canada and the gun laws are pretty strict. Its probably against the law but if someone broke into my house and I knew they were unarmed I would use the element of surprise and hit them with a metal pipe at least a few time. I have a Kabar under my pillow but I wouldn't reach for that unless I felt like shit has hit the fan.

4. It'd be worth it. Breaking someone's arm isn't something I get to do every day.

How was that not a insta-divorce?

'cause its bullshit

;)

7. #67 Funk-D, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    I defeat him in short order with a flux of pressure point strikes. 

It reminded me of a episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction where this lady thinks her son is an intruder and almost shoots him to death. The gun doesn't go off, falls down the stairs and shoots the actual intruder.

lol.

Believe what you want.  But we have been married going on 30 years this August.  We are retired military and since that day he has always called me when he is coming home early!  So believe what you want because I don't really care what you believe I know what happen and so does my husband.

10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N8qc_bktRE

11. Either he came in and shot himself, or there were 2 of them and he was shot by his buddy who ran away with the gun. Until proven otherwise, fuck'um!
    Where I live you are not allowed to shoot someone to defend property. You must prove you were in immediate fear of losing your life, or the life of another human being. And even then you probably will end up in custody until the court makes a decision. Better have all your ducks in a row. That means sell your house and give all the money to a lawyer.
    If you did not kill him, he will sue you with a damned good chance to win. If you did kill him, his babymoma will sue you.

12. With all of these laws they act like there's some shortage of people.