Some guy breaks into your house

Discussion in 'General' started by gentleman, Feb 12, 2014.

1. its such a fucked grey area haha

Sent from my burner

2. #22 docleary, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014

i would rather be tried and alive than dead. but i mean honestly, if you were to shoot an intruder with no-one around, who's gonna challenge your version of the story? evidence can be created.

3. At my house they end up dead with an unregistered pistol in thier hand.

4. thats seriously my go to home defense weapon. i figure one good swing to the head with my heaviest glass should knock anybody out.....and if not after you break it over their head its an easy stabber.

plus its always right next to my bed.

5. I'd grab the Remington 870, 12 gauge, point it right at the intruder's head, chamber a round and tell them to get the fuck on the ground.

At that point the intruder would have 3 options at this point.

1. He runs like hell. I'd allow him to run but I'd watch which direction he ran. I'd then call the police and inform them of the B&E and give them the intruder's description. Police would handle it from there.

2. He submits to me and stands down but doesn't run. I'd see what his intentions were and get any info I could out of him without using any force. (intent is very important in these scenarios when it comes to the law/courts.) I'd keep the person at gunpoint and call the police. Keep them at gunpoint until police arrive and take care of the person.

3. He tries to attack me and in turn gets some 9 pellet 00 buck shot to the face.

the sound of a shell getting jacked into the chamber ought to be enough to make all but the hardest of criminals piss themselves. *shuunk* fuckin love it.

7. But yeah, like others said, there is no such thing as a legal warning shot.

The police will charge you with Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm.

I got a buddy who lives out in the middle of nowhere on gravel roads and he got charged with it for firing a warning shot over the heads some known tweakers who were riding bikes around the end of his driveway way late at night.

8. Aww yeah, I'd even shit myself probably. 
    The 870 sounds especially mean when ya pump a round into the chamber. Kind of distinct from other shotguns, IMO.

Feels good in my hands too, I love that thing.

Something I wouldn't mind turning into a family heirloom.

870's are great guns - i have an 870 super mag for hunting and my housemate has the tactical 870 for home defense.

10. Happened to my cuz-o lil Mikey he got 16 years but was raped and killed during his first year in the prison

11. Yeah they are.

Mine preforms pretty much flawlessly too. I've never had her jam up or had any other problems.

12. Ill stand my ground ... As long as there backs not turned towards me I'm golden. But in all seriousness if you take the time to break a window or a door down you deserve a bullet

13. shoot em dead you won't have to worry about them

14. The last thing U need is excessive force charges. A lady I read about someplace got excessive for double tapping a mofo. It's a sticky situation. If u shoot, shoot to kill. Then the only story is yours. Dead niggas don't talk.

15. Out in Pensawtucky(Pennsylvania) we have castle laws that allow to shoot and kill if you feel threatened in your home, regardless of if they were armed. It used to be you had to flee to the farthest corner of your home and cower in fear until cornered but they changed that ;) bang bang to all you jack boys ;)

16. Dont, repeat dont! Chamber a round in your scattergun thinking it will scare a person to submission. These people aren't rational. They won't think like you do... they may be on pcp or meth... that rack sound may trigger them to attack. A gun is designed to be carried with one in the chamber. You don't drive your car without oil, so don't keep your gun empty. Also, you light every gun you have with ultra bright LEDs. Flick the light, don't recognize them... they're a trigger pull from gettin laced.

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

17. I havent read any of the replies to this but my reply to the OP.

If you point a gun at someone. You shoot to kill. Not to maim, or hold hostage. To kill. Period.  

18. #39 Zulgaines, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    You shoot them and you aim for center mass. Anything else is dangerous or illegal.

19. I don't have a gun but I'd use whatever blunt object is near to beat him within an inch of his life.  Someone comes into my home and threatens my family they are getting seriously hurt.  Of course I live in Florida, the most notable stand your ground state, and I'm white, so I'd be in the clear.