some good weed

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by LaVa, Nov 17, 2001.

1. Now is this good enough for homegrown?

T.H.C.addict has attached this image:
    [​IMG]

2. I take it back, a few days ago i was smoking some dirt weed and it felt like there was dirt in my mouth, ewww!

3. holyfriggincwap you wooden shoe wearin sosnsabiches, them's some purrrrrrrdy buddys!

twas thinkin of movin to Minnesota fer the fishin but after seein them buds i think maybe i'll head for the homeland!

gonna start my own indoor garden w/i the next couple weeks....i hope my dutch heritage is appearant in the results, hehe.

more pics please!!!!!

4. hard work is your best bit ! wisdom and planing are the taste buds treat .good luck tazz11

5. Those buds reminded me of the Campbell's commercial! MMM MMMMM Good!

6. hey dude....if you think that weed is good, just wait till you take a puff of summa dat homegrown shit! helll yeah! can you say "i thought i was a rock"?

7. i like woody's reply better ! you dont got to grow a shit load to get great weed ,its growing it the best you can and learn about the art of cannbis growing ! you dont got to grow 15 pounds but in woodys case he has the know how and knows what he is doing ! we all see lots of grows that have ashit load of plants but a few well growen plants for your self is smart growing ! and why have 5 -6 pounds around the house if their not needed! unless you grow for cash and thats better left to those that do it as woody dose a way of life ! you should only start with what you feel has less risk to you as well as anyone that live with you ! greed gets us all but the smart control it ! to their level ! i am set up to grow 200 plants easy and i only grow 5-20 most of the time ! i just found i did not need that much and would rather have freash tasteing med weeds be content and grow a few at frist the jones got 50 pounds growing but the got the skill & sales for ! lol

8. well it depends. if you're a greedy bastard who grows marijuana in excess and SELLS it, you're probably going to grow more than 30 plants...
    i dislike anyone who grows marijuana, then sells it. that isnt right. god gave grass to you as a gift, not so you could get money. but anyway rainman...im sure when you made your growroom you planned on the possibility of going commercial some day so you planned accordingly ;D

9. that shit look like bammer

10. wrong ! i grow only for my own use i just use a lot !lol i dont sell and never will others can if they want i just like playing with the strains ,and yes i do have space like 12x8 but me being 3/4 blind i need that space to move around or i would be triping over my self all the time and worse the plants ! i did grow 300 clone at one time to give out in a experment but not to sell or for money in anyway !i find haveing 15 and cuting it down to the best five is easy to work with ,they can keep all their dreams of riches i like just my bowl to runth over ! lol good luck tazz11

11. [​IMG]

12. Please.....

Don't use woody's type situation,,for anger concerning the illegalities/policies of other countries..nor the prices of a sack in your area...he can provide quality smoke to whomever he wishes,,,such as the one that gets a friend a bag of smoke,,,,Is he now bad,,or greedy?..no..he helped...so does woody,and all like he,,they provide quality smoke to those who wish it....if you were getting...you'd be pleased...

Don't blame those such as myself for selling a $25 ounce to medical patients to replace income needed for continued operations,,,Not Profit,,Providing...

We did not create the illegality of cannabis,but all of us are involved in it's sale in someway,,,growing your own for personal use is a way to prevent the greedy bastards on the street,and in the government from profiting...from what is....a gift...

[​IMG]

13. well id definitly try to buy some better bud man or just grow ur own which is what most people that are picky do.

14. Straight from the netherlands, picked it up yesterday in the coffeeshop

[​IMG]

15. Heres a picture of some good BOMB. Average shit form the Berkeley Patients Group. Gotta love the club!
    Morning Star 23.7 %

Attached Files:

16. thats some good looking bomb dude ! i have'nt got a bud yet but maybe your freinds at that culb would have herd of these strains !CIA Haze x Shiva and Orange Fig Widow by the Dutch Flowers !the huge haze has 12 and 13 leaflets per leaf and the unreleased experimntall Orange Fig Widow speaks for it self being one of the strongist cannabis strains ever breed anywhere in the world !these plants are not just myth ! i know i am growing them now !to help in the make of the med weed strain to be know as MEDic! i allso have been given a special breeders pack by DF and have (9 DF strains in all )and i came here tonight to ask ndicabud if he would like rooted clones of these strains for free ,just because thats what freinds do ! the frist pic is a CIA female !

Attached Files:

17. this is her mate ! a huge 32 inch , CIA male!

Attached Files:

18. here is a set of gals ,Orange FIG Widow GALs that is they have a perfume that well stop you in your tracks !but i am just a blind old fool haveing fun ! and waiting for my next smoke to make me smile ! lol ,latter dudes ! ndicabud pm me dude ! good luck tazz11

Attached Files:

19. not bad for home growen i guess lol!