Some good Rap for being stoned-If you feel open minded, check it out

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by God's Son, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Boston is where the real hiphop is at. The home of Mr. Lif, Virtuoso, and Rebel Alliance. But, here in DC we got Head Roc who aint bad and I was watching MTV2 and caught a glimpse of a good group, Pitch Black. Three Six Mafia just had a concert here along with gogo bands BYB, TCB, and I believe Raw Image. But basically, at the moment, Boston has overall the best hiphop artists.

2. Don't mean to be hatin on anyone individually but the reason I don't like rap all that much is cause it focuses on the lyrics...theres usually not much to the musical aspect of it, which to me is much more important than the lyrics. And yea I've heard some underground rap, it may be a little better but I'd still much rather listen to some Jimi Hendrix any day...

3. Tech N9ne is tight as hell :D

4. ever hear Xzibit - shroomz? Hehehe, cool song.

5. IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO STRAIGHT G HIP HOP THREE 6 MAFIA THE GROUP FOR YOU. THEY ALSO HAVE A BUNCH OF WEED SMOKIN SONGS.

AND THERES ALSO EAZY E ANTHER LEGENDARY G RAPPER

6. Three 6 Mafia - Pass Dat Shit

Its Pretty good, Play it while smokin in a group, So no one is babysittin that dope.

7. Oh yes I forget, Lil Wyte- Smokin Song <--- GREAT Smoking Song

Lil Wyte - Oxycotton <-- Pretty Good Rap

FYI: Lil Wyte Is white.

8. ^ya^

9. So goooood

i love blazing to my smokin song

10. tribe called quest are great to just chill and smoke to..

11. Let me THIRD Bone Thugz N Harmony. They're awesome

Outkast's album ATLiens is probably one of the best albums ever made by one of the best hip hop groups ever.

And 50-Cents first ablum, Get Rich or Die Trying, is AWESOME. Every song is a classic, no filler.

Oh and if you're in a silly-ass mood you can't beat Marshall Mathers LP. That album is fucking dope with some funny ass shit

12. for anyone who likes underground rap should listen to buckshot and 9th wonders new cd "chemistry". hot ass beats and good lyrics

13. blue scholars

14. atliens is a great album.

listen to some big L

15. i agree. kinda acid jazzy, but i LOVE it. great to smoke a FAT jay to, and just lay down with trippy black lights and take it all in. anything by anticon records actually.

16. i agree with vacntskies, and all the hip artists are sweet i listen to all of them expect jedi mind tricks and immortal technique but ill check them out

17. just to name a few i enjoy

Blackalicious
    Hieroglyphics
    Madlib
    MF Doom
    Quasimoto
    The Gift of Gab
    The Streets

18. sweet this is just the kind of shit i have been looking for, i wanted some more songs to dl and there is a shitload here ill be able to get all kinds of new stuff

19. my favprite rap to blaze to is anything that is screwed and chopped many of these songs are remixes of other songs and are slowed down a lot. also some new sounds are added to the beat and they make you feel like a swirl sometimes

20. SPM-I must be high
    three six mafia
    smokin on purple-Lil boosie
    jungle-andre nickatina
    im a junkie-andre nickatina

dont feel like thinking or more but listen to those songs they are dope