Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some good no name canadian bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Hellbent, Sep 28, 2010.

1. heres a pic of one of the buds out of a bag i just got. It didnt have a name, and i got 10.5 grams for $75. Not nessisarily the greatest weed ive seen around here in nova scotia, none the less its still very goood:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty dank to me! Even greater price man.

3. same province... looks like some AA M-39 to me. really familiar with the strain myself, and for that price, you won't be getting anything exotic like the stuff floating around now (Hogsbreath, Purple Kush, G-13, Lavendar, etc.). has really good bag appeal and always looks nice, but has a classic bitter M-39 taste that i am all to familiar with. that being said, you could be one of the few people in canada still smoking on mids hahah :smoke: stay high meng