Some Girls Suck at Smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MON5TER, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Now before I get rants from some angry chicks I just want to say I know not all girls suck at smoking, I know quite a few that rip just as well as any guy.

Has any one else ever seen this? Maybe it's just where I'm from but around most girls cant light their own bowl, and some even need someone to hold the rush hole. And if you give them the first hit of a bowl around here they'll just cough and blow it out all over the place. Anyone else have this problem?

2. its called being a newb. most girls don't get smoked out by another girl their first few times, so a more experienced guy friend or boyfriend introduces them.

frankly, i was FLIRTING with guys who helped me light and carb when i first started, but hey, if you don't like showing off to a girl thats about to get high in the same room as you, THATS FINE.

3. Yeah that would be fine if they were newbs but most them smoke pretty often and are still helpless. Maybe they're just retarded?

4. well blowing the smoke out is a newb or light weight move. most girls that smoke regularly (and don't just SAY they do which sounds like what you have) have NO problems hitting anything.

maybe they don't know its wrong. i had to be taught to inhale blunts, i was used to real cigars so i never dragged super deep and inhaled. next time be like, "CONTEST who can hold it in longer" make it a fun hit, not a lesson being taught. after be like "aren't you more high now? yep it IS better to hold it in".

also, my man has always been the one with the weed, and the one who liked getting me high, so he enjoyed lighting bong bowls for me. its not all bad that shes looking to interact with you.

if not, maybe you need to find better girls to smoke with.

5. ^ That is what I'm starting to think

6. im sorry thats what it is! haha, i will say i am the only girl in my group of friends that ALWAYS blazed with the guys through every bowl. they all had girls coming by and they would take one little bong hit and not anything else. these girls preferred to get drunk too.
    but there was only me that was like loading bowls (matching) and stuff.

best of luck!

7. There's being a newb and then there's being retarded, like how can you not like a bowl or hold the rush?

8. YES OMG! I was smoking with my girl (she knows how to smoke fine) but she brought her friend and she would hold the peice to her mouth for like 30 secconds then swallow ALL the smoke I was like wtf??????? and ofcorse I had to milk it for her

Then I was finally like you stupid bitch this is how u do it!

Then she got hella fucked up was some dank ass shit

9. simply offer to show em the correct way.

10. Its hard to find a female thats down to smoke for real...except of course the ones that might be here..Thats why I have always preferred hanging out with guys..lol...Good luck, a good stoner WOMAN is hard to find ;)

11. I've seen it. It's a buzz kill and in my opinion almost embarrassing.

12. it is embarrassing, coz then you guys come and here and bitch about the bitches.

are you guys all offering to show girls the right way?

this makes you look very nice and very friendly.

like i say, you guys are missing out on the opportunity to show these girls your marijuana penis and how much you know and how you are down to be nice to someone who isn't as good as you are at smoking, female or male.

13. Haha I do, but the girls who haven't learned yet generally won't anytime soon. They're so clumsy I usually end up getting frustrated and just helping them do it.

I've had girls smoke me out before though. Especially one girl that I can think of and another that tries to keep up with me and usually does a good job.

14. Really...for reals? :rolleyes:

15. Yeah, I've had to hold the bowl, put my finger on the carb and light the bud, and tell a chick how to inhale before. It felt like I was smoking up a 3 year old, while sadly this chick was my age.

16. i would just like to state for the record that i can smoke with the best of them.

17. I used to have a few friends that would NEVER inhale ha especially blunts. and they never threw down....so they got called out a lot, basically because thats a waste of weed.

my friends have bad blunt etiquette :mad: even if they don't throw down they won't follow puff puff. and some of them dont inhale lol

18. Some girls suck at sucking...

19. I smoked with this girl recently, and she kept the bong placed on the table. It's a small bong too. She knew how to smoke, but just didn't pick it up. She mentioned she always burns her hair right before hitting it. I can't imagine why... :smoking:
    I thought it was so funny.

20. Gender has nothing to do with smoking..