some girl got shot in the apt next to me

Discussion in 'General' started by DDV, May 29, 2012.

1. So im sitting quietly in my room listening to some music and browsing GC on my phone when all of a sudden I hear a firetruck pull up into the parking space for my apartment. Anyways I get up to see why its here, and a couple seconds later an ambulance gets here. So im looking out my window still watching when I see some black girl holding a towel on her stomach covered in blood! The paramedics help her into the ambulance and my window was open and I hear what I assume to be the dad say "yeah the gun just went off and shot her in the stomach, I don't know how" :eek: I took a picture cause I know how GC is with these types of stories haha.

[​IMG]

^that pic was taken from my window. It was weird, this little girl was covered in blood and the dad just calmly said the gun accidentely went off and shot her :confused:

I tried to get a pic of the actual girl but by the time I got my phone ready to take the pic she was already im the ambulance. Weird shit!

2. Whhaaaaaat, dude that's some suspicious shit.

3. Be careful around that dude...

4. I know right? The apartment is like right next to me, in front of the brown truck in the picture. And I didn't hear a gun shot either :confused:

5. she got popped.

6. Meanwhile in the hood 0_0

7. lol I don't live in the hood. Things like this don't really happen here, I just find it unusual for a girl to randomly get shot next to me and the assumed dad to be so chill about it..

8. Ya that's what raises eyebrows. I would have been FREAKING THE FUCK OUT if that was my daughter...

9. im kinda leaning towards the theroy of her being pregnant and her dad found out?:confused_2::hide:

10. if that were true, thatd be fucked up :eek: but the girl looked like she was 15 maybe. I don't know if I could think she was pregnant.

11. I would of been freeaking out if I shot anybody

12. Maybe that girl was OP in the thread about someone wanting to kill them...glad she isn't dead...yet?

:confused_2:

13. I wouldn't. Some Guy breaks into your house with a baseball bat? I can tell you one thing forsure, getting out alive would be the first and only thought in his brain:metal: :hide:

14. A shootig took place in my former apartment. Right next to my unit. It was horrible. A murder suicide like tend feet from my from door

15. Damn, Shittty Op, And SB. That there sounds like it could be traumatic, Im sorry yall have had to be around this stuff.

Was the "girl" a youngin? or what? you said her dad...That would be horrible to shoot your daughter. Fuck.

16. OP, did you hear the gunshot??

17. Yeah, she looked like she was maybe 15 years old.

nope, that's what im sketching out about. I've been here all day and I never heard a gunshot ..

18. Skeeeeeetchyyyy dude!