some funny stories i got ..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by boredjim8, Oct 31, 2005.

1. Well the most recent was this weekend .. i stayed over this chicks house with a bunca gals and guys , but the dad and mom were home and when the pizza got there the dad came downstairs and was clearing off the table (to put the pizza on it) there was a motorola box that someone braught over on the table .. when he was moving it he decided to look in it (cause he works at motorolla and was curious what it was..) and instead of an eletronic part he found 2 bowls and a half eigth ROFL.. thank god i had all my weed in my pockets :p ok so ya after he is pulling them out (the 2 bowls) evewryone eventully notices it and it gets DEAD silence.. and he says "wow i havent seen this much(wasnt even alot..) since the army days!" .. wife is like whats wrong .. and hes like "well we got alot of residue here" while everyone is just standing there silent.. and he asks whos it is and no1 admits to it .. but finnaly he just kicks the 2 kids that it was out of the house and the party started up agian :) but was funny as shit seeing the dad pull out the pipes and baggie and just lookin at them ..

Another story hmph .. well one night we (me and best bro) baught a zip (ounce) to push .. but we wanted to smoke some so we sold an eight to a friend and rolled 2 blunts.. one with his weed and one with our ounce .. they were aobut even .. 2gs each .. and we smoke them almost all the way down .. now we were smoking by the libary (it was closed) and we were on this hill on the side of the road next to it. . and this cop just rolls by .. we all lean on our backs (doubtful that did nething..) to hide from him rolling by .. and like he just kept driving but he had to come to a dead end in about 50 feet and roll buy us again .. we were so scared .. specially me and my bro with the ounce on us.. so we all start running into the woods . .and like the first kid goes and he cant see the drop and falls down this huge hill thats about 70 degree angle (i think thats about right.. not striaght down but to steep to walk) fell and started slide on his ass .. so we all hoppped on our asses and slid down this huge hill (was so fun) and had to run up this rocky.. bouldery.. hill .. was so fun after when we didnt get caught .. but in the heat of the moment was i pissin my pants ;)

the other night (friday) i guess it was.. we were goin down this trail to this huge fallen tree to sit on to roll a blunt and smoke .. it was pitch black in these woods .. late at night .. and my friend jon was like dude someone is right behind us with a flashlight .. i was like w/e ur fuckin with me and continued to roll the blunt but he started buggin and ran off and i turn around and thers this guy about 50 feet from me with a flashlight .. walkkin through the dark woods buy himself.. boy we got the FUCK out of there :)

2. that last ones some fucked up shit lol

3. In before Clive

4. haha the last one,some random guy at night walking around in the forest by himself