Some funny dumb shit right here

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gogreen610, Dec 27, 2014.

1. So last night i bought a quarter and this is my first big bag of bud in a long time so i was just chilling in my car smoking for about an hour or two. I had nirvana unplugged playing and was just chilling. I think im gonna see how big of a hit i can do so i rip my bowl hard as fuck. But then when i inhaled I realized the bowl was done and i just smoked fucking ash! Hahaha but then i started coughing reeeeal hard and i puked! All over my cupholders and middle console hahahaha. That was the first time i threw up from smoking haha. So then at this point its 3 in the morning im out there cleaning puke after that i decided to smoke another bowl after cleaning that shit haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I had just bought a brand new Cadillac DeVille back in the 90s and was driving my friends around from bar to bar. We were pretty toasted and decided to fire one up in the new car....my buddy in the back seat began hacking and instead of opening the door...he decides to puke in the magazine holder that is on the back of the drivers seat! I had to use a measuring cup the next morning to scoop the puke out of it and off to the car detailer!

3. Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

4. That's almost murder worthy... The fuckin back-o-chair pocket, Shoulda used his shoe to scoop it out.

5. Still haven't puked from smoking yet, I've come close though

6. Oh man I have my fair share of puking stories. Seems like when I'm smoking im high right but then you just take that one hit that absolutely wrecks you mentally and physically in every way. I call that getting "skunked" because of the taste The bud leaves in my mouth HAHAA, long story short, couple days ago got skunked with my boys and I threw up pure pink vomit. Like fluorescent pink. We were all tripping out haha, it's much funnier high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I've never been close at all, the only time I've seen someone vomit was from ripping a steam roller lol