some fucking people....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Goldmine, Jun 1, 2009.

1. ok, so without divulging too many details, i'd like to share a recent experience.

a really good friend of mine (we've been tokin since high school) just moved into a new place. he's rooming with a good friend of his, who i realy dont care for. lets just call my friend steve and his friend/roomate seth.

so, i like to go hang out with my friend steve when time permits, get high, play xbox, whatever. i like to bring my vaporizer too, since he doesnt have one.

since steve and seth have become so buddy buddy, i pretty much have to hang out with seth too, even though i dont really care for the guy. i mean, he can be pretty chill, but hes just not the type of guy id hang out with normally. hes loud, obnoxious, inconsiderate, a big party guy.

ANYWAY

i go to check out this new place. i hate travelling with my vaporizer, but i brought it anyway, since they dont have one and they just moved into a new place etc etc.

so i get there, and steve is making dinner. of course i had already eaten, no one said anything about dinner. and it wouldve been nice if he said 'hey, show up at 9 intead of 8 bc im right in the middle of fucking cooking dinner'. but whatever, i'll sit around and watch tv while they eat dinner (i HATE TV)..

heres the fucked up part. seth, has a couple of small plants growing. he seems to know what hes doing, theyve been getting pretty healty these last few months. we're talking about it and he offers to show them to me. i accept, we walk over to where hes keeping them, and im saddened to see that they arent really hidden at all....

without getting into too much detail, the fucking plants are not hidden well. i guess 90% of folks are never gonna notice, but the way hes got them situated is just dumb. a neighbor or a meter reader or god knows who could be walking by and see the fucking things and that'd be it.

i try my best to be honest in life. if the truth is right there, but someones going to get pissed about me poiting out, i usually elect to point it out anyway. im honest. so, i politely, casually mention that i dont think thats a real safe spot...

and this motehr fucker gets alllll bent out of shape. like defensive. i guess he thinks im accusing him of being stupid.

all i fucking said was 'dude, thats risky' and 'i would be nervous about it' and 'its a big risk'

so we end up arguing about it for like 10 minutes. and i know he was being super defensive bc he attacked me. my vape is sitting on the counter, and he goes' well you could do a little better cleaning your whip out' (my whip is getting pretty dirty, air flow is fine). and 'look at you, you travel with your vaporizer, thats dumb."

keep in mind this guy loves my fukin vaporizer. ive brought it over a few times and he loves it. he''s never once thanked me for bringing it. never considered the risk im taking by doing so...but thats this guys main flaw, hes SELFISH, and he only cares about himself.

that kind of pissed me off, bc you know, i dont like traveling with my vape. i like my vape to sit right here on my table where i know its safe and sound. sometimes, occassionally, rarely, i pack the fucking thing up to take it to a friends, since none of these guys want to spend a hundred bucks to fuckin get one...

so i just said 'well, i dont like doing that bro. i do it for my friends.'

anyway, ive never liked this asshole. hes a redcneck prick, he dropps little hints that hes beter than me bc he has money, and shit like that. after this i have less respect for him than i did (if thats possible)

normally we get along ok, bc im an adult and i know how to deal with children, but last night i guess i really offended him... probably bc he knows thats a stupid fucking place for plants and hes not man enough to admit it or at least have a discussion about it.
    he'll probably move them, but thats beside the point. he stepped on me like i was nothing, didnt take two fucking seconds to listen to me. i guess some people put up with that, but i dont.

he gets allll fucking bent out of shape like im acccusing him of rape or something..

what fucking jackass.

so, i left last night without saying shit to him and from now on when i go over there to chill with my friend, steve... seth wont be getting much attention from me, that cocksucker. :mad:

2. I like your ending line.

"that cocksucker."

Haha, yes he is.:p

3. dude...

wait, what?

4. I have a friend like that but I managed to get past the fuckin gay fights that we had..mostly by stopping the fight, calming down, and explaining yourself as calm as possible (by your post it looks like you did that and hes still an ass)

At least if he apologises consider it cause if he does and you say fuck off or some shit your gonna end up being the cocksucker

5. sounds like you did nothin wrong at all, bro, def the other dude's fault.
    all you were tryin to do was offer up some advice on HIS behalf, so that maybe HIS ass would keep un-busted.
    then he goes and insults the vape that HE uses, too? sounds like a real dumbass.. not a huge deal though, dumbasses come and go..

6. The sad thing is that this asshole will probably get busted for being an idiot and will probably blame you for ratting him out. :rolleyes:

Yea man i would never take the vape over there again, hell dont ever offer weed to seth again, just smoke right in front of him with your other friend. or just invite steve over to your place to smoke and not seth :cool:

7. Fuck Seth! That bitch owe me tree fiddy!

8. exactly! at one point he was like 'well, no one knows its out here but us and you, so if you dont tell, we're cool.."

its like, why the fuck would i want a grower to get busted?? i DONT. thats why im trying to help you, you fucking momo... i think he will get busted unless he moves them, which he probably will bc he knows im right

9. sounds like an asshole :p

Just ignore em. Always seems to work for me :wave:

10. fuck seth or steve. Whoevers the cocksucker fuck em'.:smoking::smoking::smoking:

11. So why are you getting bent out of shape? this asshole has obviously done his job well in getting to you. if you go over there next time and ignore him you'll just look like a child.

act as though it had no effect on you whatsoever and just be a all round general douche to the dude (jokes at his expense but in a subtle way) and keep your calm when he gets mad at you, come across as though you dont give a fuck. thatll make him look/feel even worse.

12. vaporize his ass.

13. Yesss i agree 100%%

14. That would have lost Seth his vaporizer privileges if it were my vape.

15. Seth is a normal......leave him be

16. haha i was reading that story and i was waiting for "and then that cocksucker grabbed my vape and threw it out the window" or "and then he punched me square in the face"
    i was relieved to see that nothing really bad happened, but still that guy sounds like a huge douchebag

17. meh, rather than start a new thread and reference this one, i'll just revive this one.

after the exerience described in post one, steve and i didnt really talk much for the next few months. around september we stopped talking completely, basically bc he chose that cocksucker seth over me.

i made it clear that i didnt fucking like seth, and though there really wasnt a confrontation(i never even went back over there), steve made his choice and i knew that so i blew him off.. and that hurt my feelings to be honest, bc steve and i had been friends for ten years at that point. he was always a bit of an asshole, but thats why we got a long so well for so long i guess...bc(as many of you know)im a fuckin asshole too.

so, i basically just accepted the fact that steve was history, and yea it made me sad, but i didnt lose any sleep over it, bc if he wanted to choose that redneck fuckhead drew(i mean seth) over me, then fuck him. they deserve eachother.

last week he finally came to his senses. he shot me a text saying 'lets catch up dude', basically admitting that he was wrong.

i didnt respond, and i wasnt sure i ever should. i waited about 5 days and yesterday i decided to reply with something to the effect of : you chose that fucker over me...why should i forgive you?

and he apologized, admitted he was wrong, acknowldeged the fact that drew IS a worthless piece of shit and he finally realized that, and stated that he moved out of drews place and that he regretted the decisions he made etc etc etc.

so, me being the stand up guy that i am, i didnt rub it in or anything, i just said good answer. youre forgiven.

and now, a year after i lost my best friend to some asshole who was the 'flavor of the month', i got him back. bc he came came to his fucking senses and realized that theres just no substite for ME.

he stopped by last night and we chilled out on the front porch for about an hour, caught up a little bit. it really wasnt akward bc we know eachother so welll.. unfortunately there was no weed smoking involved bc we both happen to be on e(mployment)tbreaks, but it was still enjoyable.

im glad he decided to swallow his pride and make that move, bc i sure as shit was never going to.

that is all.

18. Wow that gay dude you fucking supply the guy with a vaporizer and he flips out on you. He is a douchebag

19. #19 mrs. illadelphin, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    'Seth' seems like a really incompetent fucktard, I hate idiot man-children...ugh blatantly ignorant to get angry when you are trying to help him out..

I sympathize with this situation though. I've lost a couple good friends to similar circumstances. Once you are in a situation with someone who is just too immature to be around you have to remove yourself it can get complicated and no one needs that. It's annoying.

Glad Steve came to his senses and saw him Seth/Drew for the DOUCHE he is.

:wave:

20. take his plants. duh!
    :hello: