Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some fucked up shit!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokers, Mar 8, 2013.

1. #1 smokers, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2013
    I need to fuckin vent a lil so hear me out. My boy texts me telling me to come to his house to pick up my zip.. im like sweet ok and i get my longboard and make the 4 mile trek to his house. I get to his house all sweaty and sore and shit and call him.. it rings but no answer.. so im like ite hell call me back in a min. I waited a few mins and called back and this time it goes straight to voicemail.... fucck! I must have called and texted this motherfucker 500 times and still no fucking answer... I wait on this fucking bench in his neighborhood for 2 motherfucking hours!!!!!!!!! 2 fucking hours!!!!! at this point its dark out and im like shiiit i got to go another 4 miles back home without my fucking weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i get home all pissed off and shit and like 30 mins later he texts me "i got fucked over bro im sorry i feel like such a dick" how the fuck should i respond cause i havent yet!!!??

edit:: im so pissed off i dont have any weed im going to put kief on top of blunt tobacco and smoke that shit up!! hahaha i do not smoke cigs...and i hate tobacco too.

2. lol. pack the kief in a bowl don't smoke blunt tobacco.. blunt=cigar and cigar smoke isn't supposed to be taken into lungs, but puffed, it's harsh as a bitch if you take a huge hit. ask him what happened, and just go from there.

3. yeah i just asked him what happened. im 99% sure if i just pack the keif it will fall down the hole.

4. piece of tin foil and poke holes in it. yeah its not healthy for you, but you're dry and 1 time won't kill ya.

5. Sooooo what happened to him?

6. What happened to his bitch ass

7. You should rename the thread as "I had a minor inconvenience today"

8. ^

Thats what runners are for. Screw chasing your own weed.

9. tell your boy to drop it off

or put a pebble in the bowl (like a filter) and pack it with keif

10. Sounds like he's in a worse situation, be grateful for your blessings.