Some freaky shnizz.

Discussion in 'General' started by John Winston Ono Lennon, Feb 11, 2014.

1. If you want to get super freaked out, click the link below. Some of the stories may seem fake at first, but there are dozens and dozens of very similar ones from moderately reputable members. WARNING, this is some freaky ass stuff, as I like to say "Sometimes it's better not to know". But seeing how curious we all are I thought I would share this. http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1sesd6/what_is_the_most_disturbing_thing_your_kid_has
    Usually i'm not the type of person the get freaked out by stories, but this stuff is just disturbing.

2. Oh man if you like freaky shit read /r nosleep. Reading that website with the lights off high as fuck is so fun. There's some really good creepy and scary stories on there. that imaginary friend stuff is freaky ,but on nosleep you get a whole creepy ass story lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll have to check that out. The reason I thought it is so creepy is because it is the most legitimate sounding supernatural phenomenon i've ever heard, and this is coming from a person who does not, and has never believe in the supernatural. Not as freaky now, but when I was stoned in the middle of the night they sure as hell were!

Yeah and what's more is that every story on nosleep has to be told as if it were completely true, so there's no way of knowing whether the story is actually fiction or not. Which at least for me adds another level of eeriness. I swear there's some stories on there that are better then a lot of the horror movies these days, i can't get enough lol.