Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some FIRE reggie..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jckeen123, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Hey i got 13 Grams of this stuff for only $40 not bad and its not shcwag but then again its not the best weed u can get but it still get u high off of a half bowl or if not a full bowl, this reggie is actualy pretty hairy but my camera sucks ass so u cant c much detail [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Looks good joe...MATCH...

3. 13Gs for 40 bucks? I say you make a fatty B with that stuff swag or not.

4. Firey Reggie?
    lol
    And is that all the bud? Because that's not 13 grams.

5. lol no thats not all i have more in another seperate baggy

6. nice man i say roll up i 3 grammer and get gone

7. haha me n my buddy rolled a 4.5 gram Bleezy and got lost hahaha:smoking::hello:

8. man you all dont even know about a super blunt. try that out:eek:

9. Super blunts are so crazy Ive smoked a few in my day a 23 grammer once..

10. haha yess we use no less than an oz over here.. takes some lung power to finish completely :smoke:

11. well ive smoked a 12 grammer but idk if thats a "super blunt" but it was pretty big and knocked me out...

12. wtf is fire reggie?

there's fire, then there's regs.

13. i think he just meant he got some pretty good weed sold for the price of reggies.

14. Either that or it's just high quality regs.

15. Fire regs= a tall midget

16. Fire regs= a tall midget= oxymoron :D

17. i bought reggie but it was fire meaning its strong and potent and jsut high quality reggie

18. Fire Regs are just like above middies.
    pretty good weed.
    like if you buy regs for 100 an o theyre like 150
    middies around me are like 125
    but theyre nothing special.

19. now im confused are mids higher den regs cause im finna grab a qp of mids:eek: