Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some fire Grape ape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Airmax, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Picked up an 8th of this grape ape for 40$ and man is this some good bud such a potent smell and really good appeal. Smoke one bong pack and was flying for hours :smoking: lemme know what you guys think

Attached Files:

2. Different lighting

Attached Files:

3. grape ape grape ape

4. Looks amazing!
    Enjoy my friend :)

5. looks EXACTLY like some grape ape I got about a week ago, yours might even be a little frostier haha. mine was a great smoke, I'm sure yours is bomb too

6. #6 angusbeef, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2013
    this isn't even the topshelf ..
    [​IMG]

I ordered a full ounce of the top shelf and that was basically all the collective had.. they go through like 2lbs of this quality grape ape per couple re-up though..

When it comes down to it a grape ape high is a grape ape high.. the top shelf had the look(probaly the prettiest jar of weed i've ever saw honestly), the extra taste, and that additional potency.. not to take away from the smoke pictured.. which was great shit to boot..smoke enough and its the same..

7. Honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here

8. let me translate: troll troll troll my w33ds b3tt@r n00b troll... good lookin weed u got there tho

9. Man I wish I could get some fire like thy for that price. I gotta move to Colorado soon

10. i think he means if you get shitty grape ape and smoke enough itll feel the same as smoking top shelf grape ape

11. just thought i'd bestow some of that 509 evergreen state shiat upon ya'll...

:rolleyes::poke: jokin

excuse me if i came off as a dick thought this had turned into a little bit of a grape ape photo share OP first and 2nd pictures look completely different, its all in the lighting.

love the strain.. ive saw grape ape that didn't any hint of green at all though...

stay high

peace..

12. Looks dank.

Smoke it up! :smoke:

13. Had this not too long ago when it rolled through town, the week of hurricane sandy I think.

Picked up a quarter and it was quite delicious.

Happy smoking OP nice nugzzz.