Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some fire dank pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zinku418, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Bubba Kush:
    [​IMG]
    Unknown name:
    [​IMG]
    Medijuana:
    [​IMG]
    Purple Trainwreck:
    [​IMG]

2. They all look tasty, think I want to try the unknown one the most lol

3. It was the best out of the four taste and high wise.

Very fruity taste and smell, with a massive sativa head high.

4. Killer strains man

Hiw is that medijuana god i wanna try that strain

5. Looks fantastic :smoke:

6. My buddy claimed to have some Bubba Kush, didn't look anywhere near the quality of yours though :smoke: Some dank fire there bro!

7. [quote name='"KB Grower"']Killer strains man

Hiw is that medijuana god i wanna try that strain[/quote]

Too be honest I'm not a huge fan of the heavy indicas but I did enjoy the relaxed feeling from the medijuana. It had a faint fruit taste, and the smell was a fruit and mint combination. And it broke up nicely with very little stem.

8. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']My buddy claimed to have some Bubba Kush, didn't look anywhere near the quality of yours though :smoke: Some dank fire there bro![/quote]

Well that's the beautiful thing about marijuana my friend, depending on who grew it and how, the strains can vary in overall quality and quantity. :smoke:

9. Picture perfect buds my man! Keep on toking!

10. All of them look the same to me except that train wreck cause of the hairs but all still fire, nice pick up.

11. You cant judge just by a pic,