Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some fire bud *pics*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fppunk, Aug 17, 2007.

1. So i got an 1/8 from my friends friend and let me tell you wow this bud smells so crazy and tastes SSSOOOooooooOOOO!!! good. dont have a strain name but ill ask him tomorrow when i meet up with him. but this is hands down some of the strongest pot i've ever had two bong swats and man i was acting all crazy lol and i normally smoke 1/8-1/4 in a day but man i just can't even smoke anymore of it for a little bit ill prolly just want more ice cream, god damn havn't been this stoned in a while :] :smoking:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks pretty dank. How much did it cost ya?

3. That looks insanely dank my friend. Nice pick up! How much did that run you?

4. paid 60 for the 1/8, thats a little high but the quality of the buds make up for the price for sure, i wasn't willing to really pay 60 but when i smelt it omg.

5. that looks like some yum. Enjoy that smoke bro!!!

6. damn... that looks like some fire.

Definitely post strain and quality of the smoke, if you aint too high to wanna do it

haha, have fun mayne

7. we had some good fire come through town yesterday, looks exactly like yours. I only got one seed from the quarter i picked up, and now is germin

NC is where im at man

8. I had some stuff similar to what you have now. Got it back in jan for pretty cheap but didn't want it anymore cause it was making me tooo fucked up. For example, I ordered chinese food and once it came i set it down on the kitchen counter without even opening the bag and immediately went down into my basement to smoke. I only smoked for like 3 minutes and got soooo fucked up on a bowl from this triple chamber acrylic bong I have that I could barely make it up the stairs and when I did, I had to sit and rest for like 5 minutes cause I was spinning like maddd. Then i could only get up and get one item at a time, and run back to small table in front of the TV. Got the rice, run back and sit down. Got the lo mein, run back and sit down. Good times. :smoke:

9. i just had 1/4 of that same bud, but i ran out today:(

10. I asked the guy and he said he didn't know the stain of that one but in 2 weeks or some we would be getting that plus cinderalla(sp?) 99 plus that bud omg its so good 2 little swats and im on my ass for hours and im a heavy pot smoker sometimes up to 1/4 of dank a day.

11. Tasty looking herbage! nice pics!

12. shits not even that dank man

13. and you got your ass ripped off

14. Haterz be damned!!!!:smoking:

15. shit looks pretty good I love bein stoned like that after not havin any good lol..

16. lol settle down there chief

17. OP, where you at in FL?

im around jacksonville and "fire" is what people use as a term for good weed.

18. that just looks like dank.....