some fast help with homework, HELP FELLOW STONERS!

Discussion in 'General' started by MrBubbles, Mar 5, 2004.

1. hey guys. i need some help on this editorial i need to write that HAS to be in tomorrow. I know its an editorial so it should be my opinions on it and shit, but im having a serious writers block and no amount of soberness or weed has been able to help me (ive tried, lol).
    I'm trying to write my editorial on the evils of public schooling.
    any thoughts/ideas?\theres what i have so far:
    It seems that when put through public high school, one’s mental health, physical fitness, sleep patterns, hobbies, and other things that are key elements in the development of teenagers (Such as the ones attending public high school), deteriorate immensely. School can be detrimental to the overall health of students in what Grace Llewellyn, former school teacher and author of the Teenage Liberation Handbook, describes as “A time of dreaming, adventure, risk, sweet wildness, and intensity. It’s the time for you to ‘find yourself’ or at least go looking.”

2. sounds good enough to me ;) but then again, i didnt really understand the question ;);)

3. i need some help with reasons as to why public schools are "evil"/are failing in their job.
    such as: overcrowding of the classes, underfunding, ect.