Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some facts?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgt meesh, Mar 8, 2009.

1. whats up yall. i still live with my parents and they just found my piece and will not even talk to me and if i leave the house they wont let me come back...do yall know some useful site with info. about how mj is not bad for you like the media and shit portrays it to be?

2. norml.org

3. Awh.... I'm sorry, thats a shitty deal. Um, but like, are they aware that we have states and such that ok this for people to use? Like, it's pretty out there how not evil it is. Do they watch the news?

4. in many cases if you have a job or atleast maintain decent grades in school you can possibly change there mindset on how it makes you so lazy and unmotivated