Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

some exotic weed and budder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ApexTheGod, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #1 ApexTheGod, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Well I just got 5 kinds of exotic weed yesterday so I took some pictures but not of every buds because must of them I see blurry with my iphone so I cant take good shoot..:confused: anyway here are the pictures (btw everything comes from vancouver)

Budder:
    bb.png

Jack Herer:
    IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

Some afghan OG kush :
    IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

As you can see the pics dont do justice but anyway I got 3 other kind of exotic that I cant take in pic because its too blurry. :wave:

2. that jack herrer is lookin mighty fine :smoke:

3. #3 ApexTheGod, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    yeah its the only one we can see the crystals but the 5 kinds I got are alll fire.. crystally as fuck and it taste sooooooooooooo fucking good anyway its expensive!

4. how much a g?

5. 15$ but the guy get it directly in vancouver so he gotta get there and bring it back in qc so thats why I cant really get deal on this... and 110 for the gram of budder

6. Damn well thts not bad especially if its some dank ass bud

7. yeah so the last 2 pics its afghan OG kush
    got 3 other kinds (hybrid sativa-indica) that I will try to get the names later. im so high on budder right now lol

8. I still got a shitload of sourD... and i'm lovin it like fuckin mcdonalds. :smoke:

9. Fuck, this makes me almost want to go spend 3 dollars at Mcdonalds and blast some Red Hot Chili Peppers in the car on the way there.

10. That sounds so amazing..... i'm jealous...... :'(