Some dumbass tried to sell me percacet for $15 each

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by UU_ood, Mar 22, 2009.

1. My friend said he had a friend who is selling "oxycontin" for about $15 each. He said he thinks they're like 40mg each. He doesn't really know so when I go to the guy to buy some, I say "they're 15 each right?" he says yeah. So he gets them out and I get a white pill when I take a look at it I get shocked with the printings "512" on one side. I said "what the fuck is this? percacet?" he says it isn't, it's oxycodone. This guy is so clueless about what he's selling, he stole it from his dads medicine cabinent and has no idea that percacet contains oxycodone. I just left after that. He doesn't know shit about any drug other than weed.
    That really pissed me off. The funny thing is, he wasn't really trying to rip me off, he was just a completely clueless idiot. He didn't know what he was selling.

2. I think you are retarded. oxycodone is the chemical. Oxycontin (Oxycodone + Contin *contiuous release) contains oxycodone. Percocet is oxycodone and acetaminophen (tylenol)

They both have the same chemical. Technicly, he was selling you oxy. Chill out.

3. Thats what you get when you mix drugs and kids together.

4. Did you even read the part where I said "he stole it from his dads medicine cabinent and has no idea that percacet contains oxycodone."? The point is he was selling me 5mg of oxycodone for $15 and had no idea how many mg of oxy was in the pill nor the value of it. He just read "oxycodone", stole it and sold it for $15 thinking it's worth that much.

5. oxycodone and oxycontin are two different things. they are similar from a chemical standpoint, but 5 mg of oxycodone is worth 2 bucks, so UU_ood has the right to call him retarded.

6. #7 NFloyd2357, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009

they aren't two different things, and they are nearly identical from a chemical standpoint. Oxycodone is the chemical that is in both Oxycontin and Percocet (brands). The difference is Oxycontin is CONTINuous release Oxycodone, while Percocet is just Oxycodone and APAP. Regardless, friend one takes some Oxy and friend two takes some percs... they're still both high on oxycodone

arguiing that they are different is like saying a 10mg adderal IR is completely different and only similar, chemically, to a 30mg adderall XR...
    In fact, the only difference is instant versus extended release

7. mind telling us how theyre different?:confused:

..im curious.

8. [​IMG]

9. Why would it piss you off that he was making a mistake instead of ripping you off? I would have informed him of the difference politely, offered him less if I was still interested then left.

You should be glad he wasnt trying to rip you off.

10. ya i would definatly get ur money back 512's usually go for 4 fo $10.

11. my bad. I meant it as in oxycodone=percocet they he was talking about.

12. we always get into OC and perc arguments here in the city.... lets end it once and for all..

13. WTF are you doing buying stolen shit anyway? People like you are the reason shit like that is illegal, act like an adult! I'm sick and tired of dumbass kids that think that just because they know about drugs they are grown, find out just exactly what reality is before you escape it!

14. percocets aren't meant or created to e on the black market so it's going to be illegal for that anyway lol

15. Personally, I don't give a fuck if the stuff I buy was stolen. While I wouldn't steal from old Mrs. McCormik, the shit has already happened and the pills are not going back to her. Also, drugs are illegal because you will die from them and the government is generally concerned for your safety.

16. hahah qft.

17. you jus wouldnt have wanted to rail 'em or should've done CWE, if oxycodone is water soluble? either way its not oxycontin, i could get that shit for free if anything 1$ a pill.

18. #19 highntitehippy, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009

And that is what creates a demand for stolen shit.

19. #20 MajorStoner, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    It's not a demand for 'stolen shit;' simply a demand for a pharmaceutical, which, because of government restrictions is in short supply and makes the black market a viable solution for obtaining said medication. And in such a market whether something was stolen or not really has no bearing on the equation, as the transaction is already taking place outside the purview of the law.

edit: if it's not obvious I agree with Bloodheart, once the drugs are in the possession of someone willing to sell them to me the origin is really not of importance.