Some Drawings I Did

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by BakedBlazer, May 20, 2011.

1. I've been doing some really detailed, crazy shit lately. (the lightbulb one is pretty old though) Give me some feedback :)

Attached Files:

2. Wooah, Those are sick ! Awesome job. :)

3. I agree with this girl
    They're pretty sweet

4. Thanks :) Ive been drawing tattoos and shit for people that look pretty similar to those, hoping to get my art and name out there

5. hey dude i really liked the one with the guys face and the lightbulb one. these two just seemed to have a direction whereas the other two could have been drawn and just basically freestyled. i really like the way you did the his hair, that shows good technique.

the light bulb one dude thats a great concept. im not sure if thats YOUR original concept but its the first time ive seen it. thanks for showing me these!

6. Thanks alot :) I did the light bulb one for a commercial art class, we were supposed to design a juxtapose piece, and that was my idea for it.

I do all my drawings in pen, so if I mess up, I gotta incorperate that mistake into something that would look good. Like in the 420 one, I had sooo many mistakes, but were covered pretty easilly.

7. Sooo sick! I love emm :D

8. you got some gnarly stuff mang...

props

9. they alright i need to put some off my shit on here its clean tho

10. #10 BakedBlazer, May 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thank you very much :)

11. #11 BakedBlazer, May 24, 2011
    Thanks man, I appreciate it :)

12. Very cool work, dude. I like. :D

13. #13 BakedBlazer, May 24, 2011
    I'd like to check em out man. I like looking at other work to observe the style, etc.

14. #14 BakedBlazer, May 24, 2011
    Thanks man, Im gonna try to put some more on here if I can here in a bit :)

15. Here's some stuff I did on my guitar, and one of the tattoos I did for my cousin. I did this stuff when I was in the hospital among many other pieces :)

Attached Files:

16. wow, your a great artist! i love your drawing style. I always love looking at other peoples artworks cause we all have our own style of drawing!

17. #17 BakedBlazer, May 24, 2011
    Thank you very much :)

And yeah, looking at other work gives me a wider view on what can be done