Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Decent Mids.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheMunchinator, May 31, 2009.

1. #1 TheMunchinator, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Just picked up me a 1/2oz. of some supposedly "killer" stuff that my friend talked about. Said he got very baked off of 1 toke.... I said eh, might as well get some... and so I got these:

The whole 1/2 oz....

[​IMG]

And a nice fat bud I found in the bag....

[​IMG]

2. Half OZ how dense are them nugs bro?

3. They're definitely compact I watched the dude weigh out 0.5 oz exactly so I'm not complaining!

4. They look dense, dude.

Enjoy!

5. dam look at that big ass stem in there with the little nug attatched. not hatin' tho. i repeat i am not hatin'. nice pickup.

6. Looks like some decent stuff I'd fine around hither.

Where you live broski?

7. looks exactly like the mids ive been getting. how you pay? im paying about 70 a half, ehhh not to bad i guess.

8. looks nice. Summer time is here, the decent shit will roll in :)

-C

9. looks like yo got skimped.... only say that cause i bought a 'half ounce' that looked oddly similar and im pretty sure it was NOT 14 gs

10. Looks like 14g to me.. :confused:

11. damn. those are some really good mids man:hello:

12. LOL That juicy fruit pickup? Man you gotta start gettin the sour diesel and other unknown dank my buddy gets.

13. Yeaaah Graft.. indeed I've got the number for that dude Im just gonna wait till I have enough cash to buy maybe an 1/8 of his shit, besides I've been getting reallly dank bud recently from some guys around here (of course I did once get lesser-quality bud, and got complete schwag this other time). This shit was pretty damn good but not the best. That Sour Diesel must be kickass though :hello:

14. Feels fucking good man

15. I picked up this Half of shake from my normal dude today after school even if they are only middies 50 a half is still pretty damn good around here(Durham,NC) and you gotta love all the kief you get from it:hello:
    IMG_1816.JPG IMG_1819.JPG

16. HUgee stem in there, lol looks dece though. And if it weighed to half an ounce.. then sounds good. Although ur dealer should be measuring out in grams so, 14 instead of half an ounce, if it gets rounded (as with oz), you could be losing a small amount

17. Funny thing this was my first pickup ever.. 16 years old at the time.. this was pretty good shit for a first timer! Ive seen much better bud of many kinds in this city but ill always remember this sack :)