Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Dankk Central FL Bud!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by moose420, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Whats up blades, just figured i'd share my latest pick-up with you guys. This first set of pics is of a quarter of what my dealer called Grape. Sorry for them being cell phone pics but thats all i have and they didn't come out too bad. The first 4 are without flash and the last 3 are with flash.

It has a really strong grape smell that stinks up the whole room as soon as you open the container and the nugs are dense as fuck. This stuff definately puts me on my ass for a few hours when i smoke it :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. I also picked up an eight of this stuff my dealer was calling Jack, i'm not really sure what it is but its pretty dank and gets my high as fuck and thats all i care about haha. This is just a little nug i have left from the eighth.

Attached Files: