Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some dank purp from Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NorthMN_Lights, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Thanks for all the comments guys. i picked up another ounce of some 25/50 shit today and i will have the pics of the pick up in the morning too late and too high right now. them purps got me torched! good night to all! more pics in the morning of some locally grown shit. peace out:smoke:

2. i think im gonna make a pick up thread since im gonna be getting oz all the time now! :D my new dude just text and told me he got some more dank so im gonna go pick up anothr zipero

3. nice bud, but you should have paid about a hundred bucks less than you did. i live in plymouth MN. and i get some crazy dank for 175-200 an oz but shit gotta do what ya gotta do so i aint even hatin on anyone tryin to do what it takes to get high

4. Minnesnowta purp rules

5. I'm calling bull shit. Unless you know the grower. If not, that's less than $10 per gram of "dank" shit. Either you're buying half ounces of dank or you're buying ounces of good lookin schwag

6. it might have purple mom dad or grandad or something but its not purple, why are yu saying you can taste the purple, purple is a color, right? are you talking about grape flavor because grape is not the same as purple

7. yeah the grower is my sister's friend bro and i've been buyin from him for like 5 yrs and believe me ive smoked enough know the difference from dank and shwag i dont smoke that headache weed

8. not purple and not worth 400/oz... maybe 200.. u need 2 go north n fuck wit canada or go out west...