Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some dank Oklahoma buds.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DevinLong, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I bought an eighth of this no name today for $60 (normal price here). They're really small dense nugs that smell pretty fruity.

image-2713571697.png

image-1518905706.png

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some funkiness. Price is a little crazy, but still looks like some super dank bud. Enjoy that shit! :smoke:

3. Nice OP,And nice to meet you I'm from "The O" too:wave:
    Looks like it tastes like grape jolly ranchers.

4. [quote name='"MaN oN ThE mOoN"']Nice OP,And nice to meet you I'm from "The O" too:wave:
    Looks like it tastes like grape jolly ranchers.[/quote]

Thanks guys, and howdy! Haha just kidding.

5. What part of OK? That looks bomb. And as I shed a tear, I must thank you!! For showing that Oklahoma has dank too hah.

6. Hello fellow Okie!

Nice purple bud there, you should try taking the photos without the flash and under good lighting if you can, flash tends to 'flatten' things a bit.

You'd be surprised though a lot of people pay more per eighth here than that.

7. Knew you were gonna post here buddy haha. Yeah 60 is normal but it does look good. I'd love to see that bud through your photography haha

8. [quote name='"SevenString"']What part of OK? That looks bomb. And as I shed a tear, I must thank you!! For showing that Oklahoma has dank too hah.[/quote]

Tulsa, and yes haha surprisingly we actually do have some pretty dank bud in OK!

9. [quote name='"PostPavilion"']Hello fellow Okie!

Nice purple bud there, you should try taking the photos without the flash and under good lighting if you can, flash tends to 'flatten' things a bit.

You'd be surprised though a lot of people pay more per eighth here than that.[/quote]

Ok thanks I'll work on that.

10. Damn bro I literally just got back from Tulsa hahah I live in okc now. Semi gut needa have a sesh down there when I come sometime

11. Those nugs are awesome

12. I was in Tulsa tonight too. :smoke:

13. Ahaha that was an amazing thing we missed out on!

14. Damn, we should've had a smoke sesh!

15. Hello fellow Oklahomans. Anyone wanna be homies? :D

16. Excuse me, I am in severe need. Where can I shop in Oklahoma?

Moved down here from washington and it is SO SO scarce.