Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some dank...I think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ahh420, Dec 24, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

I spent 40 on this. (Well this is one bud out of twoish I have another about the same size as that.) it got me hiiiigh. So i guess it is? then again i havn't been smokeing for 3 days...and i'm a relatively new smoker.

2. dank? yes
    Good deal? hell no.

3. how many grams was it total for 40? doesn't look bad...but the price..eek

4. 2.5g's

EDIT: yeah, Dank is rare-ish in my area.

5. You should be gettin' 3.5g for 40 of that. Work on that price buddy! Got ya high though!

6. ha, Alright. =D

7. All depends on where he lives TBH..

But whenever someone states that Dank is rare in their area.. price shouldn't matter (unless its obviously downright insane) dank is good and should be enjoyed by people when it comes around if it isn't always available.

8. eh, i'd smoke it.
    but then again i'll smoke anything :smoke:

9. usaully same proces in my area but i get a discount since im friends with tthe guy so i get an eigth for 45 of some realy good no name dank in my area.

10. Yea dank prices in areas low on it can be bad. It's not rare to see 1/8ths of dank for 60 at all.

Nice bud.

p.s.
    Once again I am not talking about "hookups". All because one person has a friend and can get 7g of dank for 50 bucks doesn't mean that's what its worth -_-.

11. Long Island swims in dank and the prices are high end.

12. #12 tonster0161, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    IMO thats a very uninformed statement.prices are diff in a lot of areas in the U.S.If you go to Humboldt county you can get a lot of dank that is better than most,for almost half the price of some areas,but that is because the market is flooded with it.It's all about supply and demand,and maybe in this guys area the supply of dank is low but the demand is high,in turn raising the price because dealers can charge these prices and people will still pay it.

stay high man and sorry if i sound like a dick didnt mean it at all just stating my opinion

13. Actually, that sounds pretty normal even for SoCal prices. I get about 2.8-3.1 for $40.

14. I agree there is almost only dank around here but its also young dealers usually making street slap fives deals. If i had any mind i would start to deal because if u have the right contacts u can roll in the paper.

And thats pretty good bud that could go for 20$ a gram easy here on LI.