Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some Dank I Picked Up

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KayneKush, Jan 14, 2013.

1. So my old dealers back in the game and he gets wicked dank like green crack og kush like kill well this new stuff he's got doesn't have a name dank as hell though 20 a G and some bad ass hash for 30 a g picked up a half just what I have left lol

Attached Files:

2. TOETALLY AWESOME PIC BRO!

Looks like a piece of gravel

3. Ha nice man iPhone 5 cam just not working

4. I'm pretty sure the table is more in focus than the bud.

5. Yeah I couldn't get it to focus in very well man it's 480 a zip for this good I mean its bad stuff I'm blowed off of it but that's just soo much money man lol

6. You're getting ripped off for this gravel weed.

7. Not really I'm getting more soon and ill post pics of fresh bud it's really kill

8. Honestly just looks like some compressed mids from that pic.

9. Well it's really dark and hard but soft on the inside kind of

10. [​IMG]

11. Just post another pic later OP. I've tried focusing in on smaller nugs with my iPhone, and just said fuck it. It didn't work.

12. Yeah no problem I'm going to post another probably tomorrow.