Some crazy shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by highdevil, Apr 5, 2009.

1. :smoke: So I go to my dealer's condo and he is sitting outside laughing his balls off about being sky high, so I get him to focus a bit and talk to him for like five straight minutes and then, all of a sudden, 10 blotters of acid were sittin comfy in his hand and then he tells me to come in side. So, I go in and a big fat 4 inch length, 2 inch width nug of NORTHERN LIGHTS was sittin purdy on his coffee table and he just stood up laughin and lookin back and forth from the table to me nodding his head. I couldnt believe wut was in front of me. So, then he runs in his room snags a blunt wrap and by this time I was already goin sonic speed from smellin the bud to breaking it in half to tearing off a gram for myself cause I had paid him days before anyway. He gets the blunt, wraps it up real tite and then we get bloody eyed basically from this bitch. The blunt roach had about a little less than an inch to it and we put it in his 6 foot bong ice catcher and get up to planet URANUS. After this, we go to the store baked as a french potato and get a bunch of different deritos and 4 cases of Heineken, 2 bottles of Jack Dans and a thing of vodka. After that, we get a couple of bitches over and get all the acid gone with em and then we all watched 13 Ghosts. Crazy?

2. Incredibly fucking crazy.

Nice job, sir.

3. 13 ghosts is insane. and that sounds like a dealer i wish lived near me :p