Some crazy shit...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ISnuff, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I was down at my dealers house who's boxer just had a litter of puppies. So, all the puppies were doing fine when we went out to smoke a blunt. We come back in and one of the girls was cold as shit and wouldn't eat. We put her in a blanket with some heat pads under a layer and tried to get her to eat for hours. So, I was helping my dude study for a chemistry test and he goes to check on her on a break. She's doing worse and isn't moving. All of a sudden, she died and went fuckin stiff. He gave her CPR and was able to bring her back though. I stayed there a couple more hours after that, and she was doing a little better than she was but I still don't know if she will make it.

2. so you decide to post a story on grasscity instead of calling the police

3. why would he call the police for a puppy

4. He tried calling the 24 hour vet but they were closed for repairs or some shit. There wasn't a vet open anywhere within the 3 county area.

5. Yeah he definitely should have called the CIA. What were you thinking man.

6. hahaha this guy is so high that he thought the story was about a dying human

7. That isn't easy to watch...Much less go through.

Tough times, hope for the best...Prepare for the worst.:cool:

8. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']Yeah he definitely should have called the CIA. What were you thinking man.[/quote]

Skip to the noobies and call the dea.

9. Sorry OP for that guy ruining your thread :( Its sad when a puppy dies. I've helped my German Shepherd with 2 litters and theres been one puppy like that each time.

10. I hope everything turns out OP. Same thing happened to me with my girlfriends pug. Little thing took one breath and then that was it. Saddest thing ever.

11. There's almost always 1 or 2 weak pups that don't make it or are just noticeably weaker than the stronger ones.

That's cool that he brought the dog back from the dead though with CPR. I hope he makes it.

12. Just texted my dealer, he said the puppy lived and is doing better. That was definitely crazy though.

13. Good to hear...Should still get the lil bugger off to a vet soon as possible though, shit can go South in a New York minute.:cool:

14. I'm glad that everything worked out!

15. [quote name='"ISnuff"']Just texted my dealer, he said the puppy lived and is doing better. That was definitely crazy though.[/quote]

That's so good to hear OP. I'm glad the little pup made it. Your dealer is a good guy