Some crazy shit went down

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smoka~Smola, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Okay let me set the back drop last night I was at my house and me, my friend Coolio, my cousin was getting ready to smoke down and Coolio got a text from one of his friends asking if we coukd come pick him up. I have no problem with it so im like yeah thats straight. And hes like he dont have any bud though. I said it dont matter ill smoke him out. Im generous with my bud cause i like getting high with other people so we are all gonna be smoking out of my sack.

So we hop in my car and go scoop his friend up then come back to my place. I roll up enough for each of us to have a blunt to the dome and 5 to go in rotation before we face ours.

We get in my car because me Coolio and Cuz all like to hotbox and listen to my system. Okay Coolio is sittin in the driver seat im in the passenger Coolio's friend and Cuz are in the back seat.

We light up the blunts smoke one down then light the other afterwards. After the 3rd blunt was done we were all just vibing laughing having a good time. Coolio wants to light up the fourth blunt so im like yeah thats cool pass it to me after you hit it.

Coolio lights it and hits it a couple times and asks if he can hit it a few more times and I was like yeah thats cool man.

So after he hits it a couple more times hes pretty high at this point and i like messing with him cause he trips me out so i say, "Damn nigga are you gonna hit that blunt or what I told you that you could hit a couple more times haha."

Well Coolio`s friend gets severely butthurt by this and is all like, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY NIGGA!!?? DONT SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!!" like this guy is figting mad lol.

Coolio responds, "That man can say whatever the fuck he wants we at his house, in his car, smoking his weed and he aint ask us to put in a damn thing thats my nigga so chillout with that bullshit nigga for real."

Then his friend makes the unfortunate mistake of telling me "that if I dont watch my mouth im gonna get my head bust wide"

So I get out the car and go over to the rear driver side door and i tell him to get out my car and I said look man i dont have any problems with you but im a grown ass man and your not gonna tell me what I can and cant say at my own fucking house and your not gonna threaten me either.

Coolio`s friend is like aight nigga my bad im just trippin im sorry. And i said its all breezy homie and we get back in the car and continue smoking and turns out besides his fuck up dude pretty cool and were all supposed to chill again this weekend and hes supplyin the bud. Hes never hit a bong before so im gonna get his ass stoned XD

2. I'd be wary of that angry guy. Dude probably has a small dick and thus feels the need to act out to prove his manhood constantly.

3. I think he just got mad cause i said nigga which i dont understand cause me and coolio call eachother nigga all the time even cuz does and its no problem to him nor has it been a problem with anybody tht ive ever been around. Guess hes just not used to a white guy saying nigga haha

I don`t pop mollys I cop pot scores

4. #4 LuxTenebris, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    Soooooo dude is against people saying nigga?

“If you're offended by any word in any language, it's probably because your parents were unfit to raise a child. They were too stupid, they should have been neutered, because all it is is a sound you can make with your mouth! It's not a weakness that you have naturally. When you come out of that pink ugly hole onto this planet, you're nothing but a gooey, shrieking, wrinkled ball of weakness. That's all you are: you're weak, you're nothing but weak, and your parents look at that, and they think, “Not weak enough! We can make this thing even weaker by training it pavlovian to react poorly to different sounds that you can make with your mouth.” We'll list them out, this is the worst thing, if anyone ever says this sound: [unintelligible gibberish], that's the worst thing they can call you, so make sure to recoil and cry, and be hurt and devastated, and eat ice cream on a couch for days, and then write a song about it. You wouldn't do that otherwise, you'd just be happy if your parents didn't fuck it up. You'd just be a happier person. I could walk right up to you and go, “Hey, cunt!” and you'd go, “No, I'm Rebecca! But I guess I have a face that looks like a lot of different people. What's your name? Welcome to Salt Lake!”
    - Doug Stanhope

5. Dude wtf did you just post?? Lol and No my man i assume hes offended by white people saying nigga cause he considers it to be racist or something when a white person says it instead of a black person even though im clearly not saying ni***r im referring to Coolio as my nigga(best friend) but i dont have the right to say it lol

Its really not a big deal to me if he has issues with what i said i believe its been resolved and i dont hold shit against people thats not how i am i go by the three strike rule or two considering how big of a strike.

He did actually apologize to me so i give him some forgiveness points on that

6. just because your black does not mean you can say nigga. or any other spelling of it..... if your with people who are saying it... go for it.

7. Im black and I just dont like the word because It doesnt sound right to me idk but that angry guy seems like the type of dude to do some crazy shit while high.You never know what people will do these days man

8. I feel you on that man. Hes not from around here just moved here recently but we all kicked it again earlier and let him get his first bong rip. It was epic that shit took his soul haha. And im not really worried about him doing nothing especially at my crib "and i keep that toaster you can be my pop tart" if you catch my drift.

Hes not a sketchy dude or anything like that an i dont mind that we had a little beef because me an Coolio hated each other long ago but now were like brothers and its been that way even longer.