Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some crazy shit (video)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eike, May 9, 2011.

1. I like getting trolleyed and watching shit like this on youtube. Seriously funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwacTv-6DK4]YouTube - Morning Musume - Love Machine[/ame]

2. i think you must be retarded... that shit isnt funny what the hell is wrong with you

3. Uah Uah!

4. Not enough fart and faggot jokes for you? Sorry, I'll link something like Seth Rogan next time.

If you can't find humor in that video, there's some retardation in your own brain somewhere.

5. sure, im laughing at how stupid it is... a bunch of annoying slanted eyed *****s

6. rofl thats a bunch of goof balls in that video. they have no rythm rofl

7. Not gonna lie, kinda liked it.

8. Japanese people singing and dancing in front of a green screen is funny? I find it extremely depressing..

9. japan....I will never understand you.