Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some crazy S#it went down

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmbraceMartians, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Ok so a group of my friends passed a bong around the bathroom ( i know a bathroom haha) and moments later we come out higher than giraffe lips. We just lounge around for a bit. Then someone comes up with the idea to go back to the bathroom and reenact what we did in there earlier. So we do everything we did moments earlier to the every detail. It took me like an hour to rap my mind around what we did. It was like the worst case of deja vu.

This really isn't a question or anything just wanted to share. ohh and say hi:wave:

2. #2 SwichOne, Jul 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2011
    [​IMG]

3. Seen it.

4. It's his first post guys! Welcome to GC:smoke::smoke:

5. What in the fuck...

6. Sounds dope.

7. Welcome to GC! And that actually sounds fun haha, never thought about doing that. Did you guys actually smoke again, or just pretend? If you pretended, did you even pass the bong around and pretend to light and inhale it?

8. orrr...have u?

9. Switchone you replied awfully fast, must feel good sitting at home clicking the refresh button.

Just wanted to share, still really cant fathom what happened but i still a little zooted.

Ohh and we didnt actually smoke again just acted like it and even said the same things haha

10. I see what you did there...

11. wait..what? did you smoke more weed? you did not re-enact it if you did not

12. I think you are still high as shit

13. I'm am not made of weed we smoked it all the first time.

Maybe a little.

14. It would have been a million times better if said mastermind informed all your friends but one, and when he caught on to the fact that you were doing the same stuff as earlier, pretend like you don't know what he's talking about, as if this was the first time you'd done any of that stuff.

Extra points if you reset all the clocks and convince him he's stuck in a loop.

15. thats not strange:rolleyes:

16. this my friend, is sooo genius. :smoke:

17. [​IMG]

18. I dunno...Beats sitting at home repeating what you did earlier I'd venture a guess.

19. [​IMG]

why would you waste your time and do that lol

20. That's what I said.:cool: