Some crazy ass shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by fatblunts9-5-4, Aug 29, 2012.

1. #1 fatblunts9-5-4, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2012
    For the last year when I go to check the time, I would say more often then not it's a a repeating number. 1:11 2:22 3:33 4:44 5:55 10:10 11:11 12:12 its not like im not awake at 6,7, 8, 9...Anyone else notice this or know why? I've been on this site for quite a while and wouldn't just post this for reaction. Im absolutely puzzled....

2. Just chill

3. bro im not even shocked about this. Its called time quantum theory and its real. Im pretty sure you can also make your self immune to gravity, but i may of just heard that somewhere.

4. That happened to me for like a whole year. I would look at the clock and it would be some shit like 1:11 or something. Then it stopped. It was weird.

5. I pretty much always check the time right at or a minute off times like..
    5:00, 2:00 , 11:00 or like 4:59 , 7:01.
    So right on the hour

6. its because your brain is in intervals it looks in intervals so like you think about time in intervals.

7. almost every day i look at the clock at 3:14, and thats the street my mom lives on. odd...

8. Really? 69 people found that funny? I guess I'm happy you guys laughed, but I find it pretty lame I can't post anywhere these days without getting some stupid meme. Wow...the Aliens dude, you should be getting paid for that kind of progressive thought and humor.

When I make a point to look at the clock a lot this doesn't happen, but I'm still mind fucked cause when I say "relax. it's nothing." odds are the next I look at the clock it will read one of the repeating numbers.

9. 1.A. That's the name of a user
    1.B. Chill out dude.
    2. You're paranoid. Go google selective bias.