Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Some cool stuff i have to share with you guys...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ryax, Jul 24, 2007.

1. In relation to my last post about "Wtf happened to my weed?", i got some Northern Lights i'd like you all to see. However i'd like to show you guys my huge double-long swisher sweet (idk why swisher sweet, i didnt buy the blunts i just rolled it).

p.s. the kief "rock" is from the shitty looking nugs i got from my last batch.. kief dont look too bad though eh?

[​IMG]
    northern lights
    [​IMG]
    this shot aint too good but this weed is pretty fuckin' good. hehe
    [​IMG]
    some pressed kief from somewhat shitty looking nugs out the last pickup
    [​IMG]
    My double-long swisher sweet burned perfect between 15 people for a hour and some change,
    probably only about 6-8g's in it (dro, not exotics).

Tell me if you guys like some of my stuff! thx :smoke:

2. looks sick but that blunt doesnt look like 6 - 8 grams to me

3. you're right i think i had alot of weed left over that i couldnt fit in it. that blunt was from awhile ago lol

4. 15 ppl.....damn thats a bit too many

5. I dont know what you all talking about ... my buddies and I smoked a 7 gram blunt between 4 of us less than an hour ago it was gone in like less than ten mins .. I have never seen a blunt burn for more than 15 - 20 mins even for extra special do Bob Marley proud , full of best humboldt has to offer blunt .... I think bluntz are all hype and image I would rather hit a good hookah like this one here.....

[​IMG]

even has a smiling Bob Marley medallion on it ...... ice cooled double water filtered , four seater , now dont that make you wanna push you momma's momma out here seat at hookah and sit for a hit ?

6. I don't wanna sound like a dick, but you guys must be smoking shitty blunts. When a blunt lasts LESS than 15 minutes is when I'm surprised. Much less a quarter in a blunt. That should burn for a while..

7. Dude I am not trying be rude or a dick either but man i grew up in humboldt and been smoking for 30 years ..... that last blunt I mentioned was smoked sitting next too this playing ps3 with my 4 homies .... trust me we know how too smoke maybe we just a bunch toke hards ?????

[​IMG]

wish I could say this my sick set up , but alas that would be a lie ...... its my bro's tho and thats just as good here in da Boldt

8. My blunts burn for a good 30 minutes and if its green leaf dutches like 45 minutes. Sometimes they burn too long and I'm done going through my usual blunt ride route and I have to put them out. Or the tobacco gets to my head and I have to stop smoking it.