Some cool cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KushLover1234, Aug 4, 2008.

1. My bud buddy and I live in Minneapolis. We always toke outdoors, so we're chillin' by the river sittin' on this curb smokin' the rest of our bag up.. soon as we finish a cop from St. Paul rolls up. We're blown as fuck so we're like, "Shit!" and both walk in different directions and run into eachother.. so we kinda just stand there as the cops get out of the car and come over to us. They tell us some people have been lighting off fireworks or some shit so we tell them we know nothing about that. Anyways, they end up checkin' our pockets and pulling out an empty bag, lighter, pipe, and a hacky sack.

Cop #1: So where's the weed?
    Me: Uhh....... huh?
    My friend: Ummm....
    Cop #2: There's an empty bag here, looks like they finished it off.
    Cop #1: Did you smoke it all?
    Me: :( (realizing that was the last of it) Yeah..

They ended up taking down our names/numbers and where we lived.. they told us we could go. We started walking off, my friend left the pipe on the hood of the cop car because he thought they were going to confiscate it, the cop says, "Don't forget your pipe, watch where you smoke next time."

We felt really lucky, and I know we handled that situation horribly but we were too high to know better. :smoke:

2. You're really lucky, the cops were awesome and i cant believe you got to keep the pipe!

3. yea most the cops I know if I left my pipe on the hood they wouldnt say anything just to be dicks

4. Yeah I think maybe the reason we got off so good was that we were in Minneapolis and they were from St. Paul so they might not have jurisdiction in our area, I don't know for sure though.

5. they took that stuff down beacuse you didnt have a licence on you right? I rember when I was younger alot of the times i whoul dhave fake IDS on me, one time i droped a bottle of jack danielles going down a subway stairs, and i pulled out the wrong id, they just told me to go home/

6. If the cops around here catch you.. Sometimes they just take what you have and let you leave.. as long as they don't call your parents its all good.

7. Nope, no license, too poor for insurance and all that crap.

:yay: for public transportation.

8. you mean too young ahah jking, that seems like a sick place though, actually i hate smoking out doors in the woods. too many bugs, Ive only been in an area like that once at my uncles upstate house, theres nothing to do as well. Idk actually i havnt gone since i was in my teens

9. yo i live in bloomington

10. Cool cool, you been havin' any trouble gettin' green lately? City isn't doing too well.

and age isn't the issue with the license deal! After all, nobody on this site is under 18, right? :F

11. That is a good story, pure luck really.

12. Nice story man that's awesome
    Yo man why would you let them search your pockets?

shoulda been like I haven't seen any fireworks, have a good day office, then left

13. my friends bro is a cop and they came over to my house when he was off duty and i smoked my bong right any front of him

14. Haha, I'm usually one to know my rights and put that to use, but we had just finished a fat sack and were too out of it to think better. :p It was also completely obvious that we were stoned so I figured that'd be enough reasonable evidence to search us anyway. Haven't ran into any cops since though, happy tokin'. :smoking: