some 'cid comin into town

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by thegulfburn, Oct 6, 2008.

1. So there's some acid that's floatin around town and I have a chance to do it sometime this week ... what's the experience like? I'm pretty excited and down for anything most of the time, will I enjoy this? Thanks!
    I would appreciate some thoughts and feelings on the effects of acid!

2. if your excited and happy about in and not nervous or susceptible to easy freakouts then you will probably enjoy it.

3. If your excited and not nervous about it your probably going to have a lot of fun. Last time I did it was indcredible everything seems very clear and bright and you do a lot of thinking. As far as seeing things goes for me stuff usually melts and morphs and bends, I also see a lot of color, and objects start to look like other things. It's like watching the clouds the more you stare at a cloud the more it starts to look like something except on acid anything you look at and focus on starts to look like something.​

4. thanks for the info! should i smoke before, during, or after droppin the acid? or should i just continue to burn all day erryday while on it? thanks

5. Be afraid, be very afraid.

6. aww i hope you're being sarcastic! this guy has nothing to be afraid of.

it'll be absolutely AMAZING, buddy.

couple of pointers:
    -have either someone who has tripped before or a sober sitter during your first trip.
    -if you're gonna do it at night, don't do it in pitch black your first time. have some source of light.
    -have some good, happy music to play. i prefer some good jam bandage, 60's and 70's rock, or techno, believe it or not.
    -go into this positively! YOU control the trip. you'll see once it takes effects that you're in full control
    -i am a believer in the idea that "there is no such thing as a bad trip" no matter what you encounter on the journey that lsd will take you on, ALWAYS REMEMBER, it's just a drug, it'll be over in 8 hours!

HAVE A GOOD TIME! : )