some chics r jus fucked up.

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 5, 2004.

1. teenagers suck at drinking. plain and simple.

the ones that have no tolerance drink a shot and then go nuts and start freaking out. the ones that actually have a tolerance, drink a 2/6 and get alcohol poisoning.

but thats the point of highshool parties. learn to control yourself before you go out to a bar some night, and either get your ass kicked, or pass out and get your wallet stolen.

Teens. Drink a 6 pack. Then smoke a joint. Youll have a fun night, you wont puke, and you should easily be able to keep your cool.

and to any teenage girls that are around (i doubt theres many...) alcohol is not an exscuse for being a skank. if you cant control yourself while drunk, you should atleast be able to control your drinking before hand.... and one more thing, everyone knows you remember what happened, so dont lie about it :D hahahaha, fun times.

2. i have a friend who's like that. sad really. but, all the guys look at her and know she's a slut, they go to her to get laid, but they look at me with respect. she gets laid, i get respect. i'd much rather have respect;)

3. Ain,t that the truth.

4. Have you ever considered goin in to business?

Pandering?

5. ummm....noo..lol. not for me thnx lol;)

6. People who don't know their own limits for alcohol are just funny, gals AND guys! i'm just sittin at a party chillin with a few beers and a J and its better than tv to watch people fall over each other and pass out! I mean, everyones got the right to push the limits every now and then with the 'how much can i drink before i pass out' usually on 18/21 bday depending on local laws but to do it frequently jest provides a sketch show for the rest of us!

and if anyone starts hurlin i just step outside for a while and smoke...

7. u guys have to quit callin girls hoes and shit. just cuz a girl likes to do sexual stuff and shit doesn't make em a hoe, unless they're gettin paid for it, hhaa. but seriously, us guys like doin shit too but we dont get called sluts or hoes

peace

8. haha i've never had that problem, cuz alot of my friends are better lookin/older than me so i'm usually stuck chillin there by myself like "fuck" but i got a gf so its all cool, haha but the times that i dont r lame, i usually end up havin quite a drug binge those nights haha. then chics end up lookin at me like "damn wat a druggie" but it dont matter, they werent givin nuttin up to begin wit haha.

9. Shh, I've been saying I don't remember a lot lately. Of course a lot of the time I really don't.