Some Cheesy (but kinda funny) Jokes.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by AmsterdamdreamN, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Hope you all get at least ONE laugh out of these.

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees a big bad wolf crouched down behind a log.

"My, what big eyes you have, Mr. Wolf."

The wolf jumps up and runs away. Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush.

"My what big ears you have, Mr. Wolf."

Again the wolf jumps up and runs away. About two miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock.

"My what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf."

With that the wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off, I'm trying to poop!"
    ----------------------------

After graduating from university, a young journalist got a job at a tiny provincial newspaper in the middle of the prairies. His first assignment was to write a human-interest story, so he went out to the country to do his research. Driving through the cornfields, he spied an old-farm hand and introduced himself.
    "I was just wondering, Sir" the young hack asked. "Out here in the middle of nowhere - has anything ever happened that made you happy?"
    The old timer furrowed his weathered brow for a moment. "Yup!" he exclaimed, suddenly. "One time my neighbour`s daughter got lost. So we formed a posse, and went out and found her. After we all screwed her, we took her back home."
    The young jorno blanched "I can`t print that!" he cried. "Can`t you think of anything else that made you happy?"
    The farmer thought again. "Yeah!" he said, finally. "One time one of my neighbour`s sheep got lost. After forming a posse, we found it and all screwed it before we took it back home."
    "Christ!" yelped the young man. "I can`t print that either!" He thought for a while. "OK - has anything ever happened around here that made you sad?"
    The old man looked at the ground. "Well," he said sheepishly. "I got lost once."
    -------------------------------------

The Seven Dwarfs go to the Vatican, and because they are "the seven dwarfs," they get ushered into see the Pope.

Dopey leads the pack.

"Dopey my son," says the Pope, "what can I do for you?"

Dopey asks, "Excuse me, Your Excellency, but are there any dwarf nuns in Rome?"

The Pope wrinkles his brow at the odd question, thinks for a moment and answers, No Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Rome."

In the background a few of the dwarfs begin giggling. Dopey turns around and gives them a glare, silencing them.

Dopey turns back to face the Pope. "Your Worship, are there any dwarf nuns in all of Europe?"

The Pope, puzzled again, thinks for a moment and then answers, "No Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in all of Europe."

This time all the other dwarfs burst into laughter. Once again, Dopey turns around and silences them all with an angry glare.

Dopey turns back to the Pope and says, "Mr. Pope, are there ANY dwarf nuns in the whole world?"

The Pope answers, "I'm sorry, my son, there are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."

The other dwarfs collapse into a heap, rolling, and laughing, pounding on the floor, tears rolling down their cheeks as they begin chanting:

"Dopey screwed a penguin!" "Dopey screwed a penguin!"
    -----------------------------------

Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"
    His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, slap her on the butt and say, 'You as horny as I am?' . . . and, she always acts like she's sound asleep!"
    --------------------------------------------
    And last, but certainly not least....... Some Carlinisms!!

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out"?
    Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a
    horrible crisp which no decent human being would eat?
    Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
    If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about
    him?
    Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
    If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of
    coconut,
    why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
    Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but
    don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
    Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
    Why does Goofy stand erect while Pluto remains on all fours?
    They're both dogs!
    What do you call male ballerinas?
    Why ARE Trix only for kids?
    If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that Acme crap, why didn't he just buy dinner?
    Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
    If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
    If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from
    vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
    If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
    Is Disney World the only people trap operated by a mouse?
    Why do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
    Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
    Why do they call it an asteroid when it's outside the hemisphere,
    but call it a hemorrhoid when it's in your ass?
    Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window.

2. Hahaha....I got lost once....

3. The way people treat me, you'd think I was lost ALL the time! lol