Some Cause For Optimism Amidst The Gloom Of Trump Admin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kofidog, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Hey guys, I'm posting a link to a great article written by Foster Gamble (former heir of the Proctor and Gamble regarding some positivity to be found amidst the turmoil and angst swirling around the Trump presidency. Would be great to hear your impressions of the article.

Kofi

An Encouraging Look Forward

2. this nonsense should be in the pandora's box.

alex jones already apologized about pizzagate, enough with this shit already.

these two quotes completely contradict each other. if it wasn't for NATO ukraine would be fucked. (and who knows about other easter european countries that are basically defenseless against russia's relatively advanced and strong military).

pick up a science, finance or economics book and learn something real. maybe you'd have a better idea about how the modern world works, instead of reading some ramblings from a dude on the internet.

p.s. the only thing i agree with is that we should be optimistic, because there is a lot of great advancements happening every day, despite the current situation in the US politics and our genius president, who's been brought down from heavens to save the world.

• Like Like x 1
  3. This article is the worst sort of nonsense, right down to the pathetic "sword of truth" graphics. Positivity? Lol.

Is this guy still associated in any way with Proctor and Gamble? If so, I shall be boycotting them forever.

Alex Jones recanted the whole pizzagate story this weekend. Is he still a truth-teller in the eyes of this privileged dilettante?

• Like Like x 1
  4. i remember watching that movie (thrive) a few years back. i actually thought it had some good points, until it got to the whole nwo conspiracy shit.

from what i recall i think he decided to pursue other interests in life, rather than sticking with his family's business.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sort of like Robert Durst did?

• Funny Funny x 1