Some Buds

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Toker-in-LA, Dec 18, 2002.

1. these are some sticky buds my friend got, anyone know what kind it is? 1/8 for $50 mellow sleepy high

Attached Files:

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      File size:
      98.6 KB
      Views:
  2. 2.

Attached Files:

• b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      96.1 KB
      Views:
  3. 3.

Attached Files:

• b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      98.7 KB
      Views:
  4. 4. one of the buds broken up

Attached Files:

• b4.jpg
      b4.jpg
      File size:
      98.4 KB
      Views:
  5. It looks like old dank but the leaves are to thin and dark so ITS MIDDIES sorry but u and your freind got ripped out the ass

6. same shit is going around over here. but im getting it for 30. haha. its actaully danker than it looks but smell is the best part.. dont judge a book from its cover.

7. Heyy
    Man, the only way to know if you got ripped off is to try it. it may look crappy but if it gets you the high you payed for, then its fine. Quality not Quantity :D
    Happy Toking

8. let me clarify...those buds are just some buds from the 3.5g i got, that is definately not the whole 1/8...i took some more pics during the day, alot clearer.

Attached Files:

• b1.jpg
      b1.jpg
      File size:
      98.1 KB
      Views:
  9. 2.

Attached Files:

• b2.jpg
      b2.jpg
      File size:
      98.8 KB
      Views:
  10. 3.

Attached Files:

• b3.jpg
      b3.jpg
      File size:
      98 KB
      Views:
  11. not sure what area you guys are from but aruond So.Cal. everyone sells 1/8's of chronic for $50...it use to be $60 a few years back.

Attached Files:

• b4.jpg
      b4.jpg
      File size:
      99.6 KB
      Views:
  12. looks like good weed to me

13. yea looks fine
    and to justify looks of weed, one of the best highs ive had was from that pot that looked like dirt (Besides the insane crystals on it) :D

14. Yall get ripped off up there i get O's of the best KB ull eva see for 100 a peice Philly in da house
    But i got connects so haha normal prices are about 300 an O and 45 - 8o for an eight depending on wat kind of KB

15. well, an 1/8 is usually around 3.5g so i think you got a bit more than that

16. so what ur saying is anyone that pays normal prices are getting ripped off? you get an ounce of top notch shit for $100? that means you can get lbs for atleast $1,600. how much do you need to buy to get it at these prices?

17. Ripped off?

Me thinx this is some good bud

got some of that look a like some time ago, was also a little sleepy high

but I enjoyed

toke um

grtz from stormy belguim

Funt