Some Bud I Have!!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by phishisgroovin, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Here are some pics of some bud that I have. The 1st is a picture of some Kali Mist that I have. 2nd is a pick of my bubbler with some Juicy Fruit. 3rd is a pic of an 8 gram bud of Juicy Fruit. The last pic is of some really good bud, not sure what it is, but i found it in KC and its good as hell. Pics are bad b/c they are from a camera phone and it just doesn't show the pic the best.

Attached Files:

2. Regardless of the quality of the pics, those are nice sized buds and look pretty good. I am in love with that bowl though. Wow!

3. i like the 2 pieces u have...nice colors on that blue one

4. Nice bud. That bubbler is amazing!

5. looks like some sticky icky to me..........spark up!...... :smoke:.........

6. Those look like some nice size buds. That blue bowl looks sick man, ya need to get it a little dirty... blaze dat shit up son.

7. Found this shit ff the web... Damn!

[​IMG]

8. Some straight up shwag

9. nice lookin buds. sweet peices too.

10. I dont know what bud you smoke but that looks like mids or just under to me.

11. who cares wut grade bud it is thats one damn big nug!

12. ya nice weed i jus got 36 grams today about an oz and a 1/4 very good 30's

13. What up fellow stoners?? Got a few more pics of some stuff that I have.
    First is a pic of my spoon with some real light green dank...very nice high!!
    2nd is my new bubbler...i thought it looked pretty cool.
    3rd is my triple filtration bong...works great!!
    Last is a pic of some pretty good nugs out in colorado. It has a lot of crsytals but the pic don't show it.

Attached Files:

14. thats one huge bubbler and bong! how many breaths does it take to fill and clear the entire bong? heh...

15. Im in love with that blue spoon ya got there, it looks sweet man and that acrylic bong ya got looks like some crazy shit I would love to have that in my room. Also that bubbler is huge, I bet it smokes really good. That bud in the last pic looks like a 1/2 oz I picked up about a month ago, I got pretty fucked off it thats for sure those are some sweet pics man...